Status
Not open for further replies.

Snaps

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
Bed-Side Tables. That Nifty thing you have next to your bed to keep your stuff on.

What does your's have on it? What does it look like?

This is Mine!: Bedside Table - My Photo Gallery

As you can see i have..

My Glasses
Wallet
Keys
Xbox Controller
Remotes
Lamp
"Tomorrow, when the war began" - John Marsden
My Alarm Clock is on the shelf under it.

So, Lets see your bedside table! :D or you can just tell us if you aren't comfortable with showing us :)

Thanks!

Snaps! :D

Pichu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I don't have a camera so I'm just going to list the things I have.
On my bedside table I have:

*Laptop
*Alarm Clock
*USB's
*Remotes
*Phone
*Lamp
*Wallet

There they are, theres heaps more; too much to list.

C

crazykittensmile

I don't have a camera so I'm also going to have to list the things on my bedside table:

On my bedside table I have:

* Mobile Phone
* 4 dummies/pacifiers
* Glass of water
* Baby wipes
* Lamp
* Books
* Photo of me & ex-boyfriend (it's a nice photo & we're still good friends)

I think that's all, although I'm downstairs at the moment so could be missing something.

aussiebuoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Interesting Topic:p I have
Mobile Phone / charger
IPod
Glasses
Bottle of Water
My paci (long story short, my sister made my bed the other day and saw it (many questions followed) :p)
Some study notes for one of my subjects
And my plushies were there a minute ago, until they joined me in Bed :)

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
My bedside table is old because it belonged to my grandmother it needs to be refinished.

-Memory chest
-Glasses
-Remote
-Alarm clock
-Cell phone

Badger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Mine's a nice black-brown "Malm" (I think) thing from Ikea :) Matches my chest of drawers, two bookcases, mirror and bed :p

Currently has *on* it: a rear satellite speaker from my Logitech Z-5400s, a pot of moisturising cream, TV remote control, my laptop, a copy of Terry Pratchett's Unseen Academicals and remotes for my bedroom's colour-changing LED lights.

What's in it is far more interesting - as that includes all my baby powder, wipes, condoms & sex toys etc., plus some bars of chocolate :p

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
What's in it is far more interesting - as that includes all my baby powder, wipes, condoms & sex toys etc., plus some bars of chocolate :p

What a strange place to keep your chocolate. Unless it's NOT actually for eating at your leisure. Say no more! Ewwww. Nobody wants to know!!! You two are dirty. ShhhhhhhhhhHH!!!!! This is a 13+ forum, you know! Shame on you. Pfft. And I'm done.

On topic, old telephone (with a dial!), photo of Nona's parents, lamp, iPod docking station, pink glittery box, little Tatty Teddy with a heart saying "Love you lots", a little Boofle, and a birthday Tatty Teddy on a cupcake.

Interestingly, it's not at our bedside. So I guess that disqualifies my list.

spddan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
Well, I have 3 tables by my bed that could count as a bedside table. I have recently rotated my bed 180 degrees, so my head is now where my feet used to be. I also got a laptop, which made me want to put another table at the side of my bed so I could set it there. Yes, I am a table-hollic, if you will :p.

The one by my feet (formerly by my head):
- Playstation 2 + controller/hook-ups
- A cup holder I seldom use
- 3 Drawers beneath:
> Top: Bibles/other night time reading books
> Middle: Junk
> Bottom: Video games and controllers (used to have some of my diaper stash)

The one at my head (formerly by my feet):
- My CD player/radio + CD remote
- My alarm clock
- Kleenex box
- CD spindles
- Candy, gum, and Advil
- 2 shelf bookshelf underneath
> Top: several books, video game cheat guides, magazines, some DVDs and PS2 games
> Bottom: Some old electronics, including an early 90s laptop, and my tin that carries my pacifiers!

The literal 'bed-side' table (near my chest, in front of the bookshelf):
- Books I'm currently reading
- My laptop when I'm not using it (also my wireless mouse, mouse pad, etc.)
- TV remotes, pivot fan remote
- Snack foods, water bottles, and the cup holders I use all the time

S

sayounara

Well, my camera is charging so ill just list :p
*My laptop
*My alarm clock
*Face cream and cleanser
*Lamp

Its a pretty short list because I like things tidy :), but usually there's a list of hundreds more things when its messy :D

Badger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
What a strange place to keep your chocolate. Unless it's NOT actually for eating at your leisure.
Why is that so strange? Where else would I keep it? Bedside cabinet is the best place to store chocolate, cos then I can curl up in bed and stuff my face whenever I'm in a bad mood :p (yeah, I dunno why I'm still skinny, either)

Zephy

Moderated
Role
  1. Private
Computer monitor
Medal from Vimy Ridge
Assorted Change
Thing with my pacis in it
Speakers
A thing to put a pot on if it's too hot to be put on the glass
A mic
Various papers
Some pills for acid reflux

It sounds like a lot more than it is.

Littlebabymike

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
My bed side table is a old cabinet I bought at a yard sell for $2. On it is my alarm clock(15 years and still works great) 2 small metal cans, one has chocolate mints and the other is empty. A flash light, my glasses, and some change. Inside the sliding doors is my 9mm hand gun, 9mm bullets, my medications and my fire/water proof document holder.

Dwhite

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
On the top of it
Fan
Money
Student ID
Planner
Walet

On the under shelf thingy
Slippers
DVD player
Magizenes
Various cables, and cords

Coyote0024

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I have a bunk bed and sleep on the top bunk and ive never seen a bedside table tall enough for a top bunk so I have to use the window cill instead. Currently this has the following items on it listed in order of closest to the bed first;
Alarm clock (currently not working as it needs new batteries)
ipod touch (which is acting as my stand in alarm clock!)
A bedtime glass of water
The key to my windows
A lego technics JCB digger
A miners lamp
A churchill nodding dog

Pretty random items now I think about it...

spddan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
Some pills for acid reflux

Acid reflux ftw!
JK :p

I have reflux issues myself. I used to have it severely when I was a freshman in high school, and then it sort of went on the back burner, thankfully. Now, however, just this past weekend, it went back to being about as bad as it was years ago. I keep a bottle of Maalox on my night side table that I forgot to mention earlier. I used to (years ago), also keep Tums, Prilosec, Pepto Bismol (which is actually not a great idea most of the time), and a few other things on the table.

My acid reflux is caused by constipation, so I am now having to work on that. Miralax guys, no marshmallows :p.

Zephy

Moderated
Role
  1. Private
Acid reflux ftw!
JK :p

I have reflux issues myself. I used to have it severely when I was a freshman in high school, and then it sort of went on the back burner, thankfully. Now, however, just this past weekend, it went back to being about as bad as it was years ago. I keep a bottle of Maalox on my night side table that I forgot to mention earlier. I used to (years ago), also keep Tums, Prilosec, Pepto Bismol (which is actually not a great idea most of the time), and a few other things on the table.

My acid reflux is caused by constipation, so I am now having to work on that. Miralax guys, no marshmallows :p.

Mine just causes REALLY atrocious breath. lol

spddan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
Mine just causes REALLY atrocious breath. lol

Ha! Hehehe! :D

I wish I could say the same. In my case, my stomach and throat start to burn, then I have a hard time breathing and have to spit a lot. I also get gas, cramps, bad breathe, and get nauseated. When it gets like that, all I can do to get through the day is sit down with a cold towel over my stomach and watch movies and TV. Yeah, I guess that may count as 'severe' in some people's minds. It's really just because I get stressed out ridiculously easy and deal with the constipation problem.

Speaking of constipation though, I hope no one keeps a bag of marshmallows by their bed!!! :p
(Yes, I'm aware they should be frozen)

Zephy

Moderated
Role
  1. Private
I hope no one keeps a bag of marshmallows by their bed!!! :p
(Yes, I'm aware they should be frozen)

No, but now I wonder if the glass of water from a few posters up is as innocent as I first thought. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.