• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Your Bedroom!

Status
Not open for further replies.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I know there was a thread before but I couldn't find it. Even if I did though, I'd imagine it's locked. I painted today and I'm stoked so post your bedrooms.... I'll start ('cause I'm excited c:)

This side is kinda bare... there is more room but I have a mini-fridge that doesn't come until tomorrow and I need a desk to fill the space... so empty for now :p

Ignore my friend... she wouldn't move. >.<

if the pics won't work....
http://twitpic.com/aykhn
and
http://twitpic.com/aykl2

Last edited:

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
2nd pic is broken for me anyways. I would psot pics of my room, but its very very plain atm. White walls. and a bed thats it.... An a few boxes with my stuff packed in them. After I get moved into my new place I'll post some pics :)

I see that now, and again looks really cute :)

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
2nd pic is broken for me anyways. I would psot pics of my room, but its very very plain atm. White walls. and a bed thats it.... An a few boxes with my stuff packed in them. After I get moved into my new place I'll post some pics :)
fix'd i think

LittleMonster

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
fix'd i think
It is fixed. And I love the new colors! It makes me want Neapolitan ice cream. :3

I'd post pictures of my bedroom, but it's nothing special. D: I share a teeny room with another girl, and it's not very decorated, and my room at home is also pretty bare now. D:

Stupid transitional living situation. xD

Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy,
Ooh, chocolate-strawberry flavored :p

My camera may or may not work right now, I'll post if it does ^_^

lilemmy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Ugh my bed room is so... boring. Needs some plushies ;)

WildThing121675

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
Well, my apartment is a small studio and it's littered with pennants from major league teams of all leagues. I also have a ballcap collection, and my prized WWE title belts hanging on my wall as well.

I'm not comfortable for some reason posting my pics here. lol. But my place really is crowded too. It comes from being stuck with a lot of stuff after your parents move to another state.

WildThing121675

adaffme149

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, , Other
This is the only picture I have of my old room. The walls have the ol' duct tape patches, the works. But, I got a decent computer setup going [that I worked my ass off to be able to get], ultra-speaker system, and some decent systems setup on dollar-store furniture, so it's pretty cool. I'll post pic's of my new room, later.

Attachments

Role
Private
Neat.

I sense your friend is against something ... I just can't quite put my finger on it ... Hmm. What could it be? :D

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
>_> my room is anything BUT a bed room!

I has no bed...In my whole house!

I'll take some pictures when my chair gets here and I move my huge speakers in it along with some stuff for my walls. Can't wait till I get my flatscreen for mah rooms!

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Soon enough, I will post a panoramic photo of my room... When I fricken' feel like it!

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
I have to clean my room first and yeah there use to be a thread like this. It was a long time ago. I started cause I got bored

Altric

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
My room looks more like a disorganized warehouse. Some things are organized, most things are not, there is a mountain of miscellaneous items where if you name it, you probably will find it in there. But if you want, I do have some pictures of what it looks like. My Room

Kein

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Love the Silky Veil above your Bed, awesomesauce. <3

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
My room looks more like a disorganized warehouse. Some things are organized, most things are not, there is a mountain of miscellaneous items where if you name it, you probably will find it in there. But if you want, I do have some pictures of what it looks like. My Room
I'm sorry but I dont see how anyone could live in a room like that

Altric

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I'm sorry but I dont see how anyone could live in a room like that
I am "somewhat" of a packrat. So I don't really throw anything away. I also have the closet, which is full to the brim with stuff. Everything in the pile is organized, it just fell over on top of itself. If I had the time, I could take the entire pile to the flea market to sell because I don't need any of it. I just don't have time right now.

With everything that I do, I don't really have time to straighten it up. (I have my research which takes 3 days out of the week, I help my grandfather a lot (1-2 days), I volunteer at the local community college I attended (1-2 days), etc... all while searching for a job at the same time.) I'm only home from 9PM to 9AM each day, and most of that is sleep.

Cake

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little

Voila! Yes, I am one of those heartbreaking guitar-player types:tongueout:

Status
Not open for further replies.