Your ABDL wish/dream

nightfox320 said:
Probably to find an accepting partner. I have been burned so many time I’m honestly scared to even try and introduce anyone else I date to able again. This is probably bad but I have found myself sometimes shying away from potential relationships because I am worried that the same cycle of date and dump will repeat. Sorry probably tmi. If not and SO then probably the ability to turn incontinence on and off. Would be awesome to have that ability on the days that I can pad up for a long period.
What you want to do is say, if I tell you something, promise you won’t leave me or judge me. If they agree, then say it, but look embarrassed, and most of the time they will reassure you it is fine. They might ignore it, and hope it goes away, but some are accepting. But the best part is that you know they won’t judge you. :)

good luck!

Reactions: nightfox320
I just wanna find an AB friend to play with. Fortunately my SO is super supportive of me and for that i'm already super grateful, but still it would be nice to have someone to play games and hang out with.

Reactions: PiccinoJJ
Gaga94 said:
My ideal situation, not full time but short periods a single day ocassionally of intense babying treated as close as possible to a 2 year old in nappies not talking properly spoon fed baby only activities for the day etc.. 😍 Complete escapism..
That's ideal for me as well, being a 2 year old in nappies with all the behaviours typical of that age would be awesome.

An age regression dial on the wall. Looks like a thermostat and changes my age. Minimum 1, maximum is what ever my chronological age is.

K622 said:
I just wanna find an AB friend to play with. Fortunately my SO is super supportive of me and for that i'm already super grateful, but still it would be nice to have someone to play games and hang out with.
You tried looking into local munches and stuff. Fetlife has groups for most areas.

nightfox320 said:
You tried looking into local munches and stuff. Fetlife has groups for most areas.
I'm not sure if that would be the best place for me to look for friends in the community as it's not really a kink for me in a sexual way. It's more something I do for comfort. I know I'm probably in the minority with regards to that.

Reactions: nightfox320
K622 said:
I'm not sure if that would be the best place for me to look for friends in the community as it's not really a kink for me in a sexual way. It's more something I do for comfort. I know I'm probably in the minority with regards to that.
Totally get that. It’s not much of a kink thing for me either more comfort as well. There is a lot of kink stuff all over fetlife but I usually avoid it and just use fetlife as a way of finding groups local to me. Most of the people I have met are either married and ABDL or simply Littles with not much interest in sexual encounters unless explicitly consented to beforehand. But your mileage may vary.

nightfox320 said:
Totally get that. It’s not much of a kink thing for me either more comfort as well. There is a lot of kink stuff all over fetlife but I usually avoid it and just use fetlife as a way of finding groups local to me. Most of the people I have met are either married and ABDL or simply Littles with not much interest in sexual encounters unless explicitly consented to beforehand. But your mileage may vary.
Hmmm... okay then, I guess I'll make an account and give it a shot, thanks!

I would love to wear 24/7 and have someone to be with while wearing who also wears if that makes sense. I'm more of a Dom/Daddy but I would be doing it while wearing a diaper and using a diaper so I guess I wouldn't be too much of a daddy huh lol?

Reactions: BigKid25
I wish some company would tool up and make an adult version of these diapers:
but is seems like too much to ask.

• Love
Reactions: fakename, Killerpanda3, BigKid25 and 1 other person
Fantasy wise only... to be able to magically shrink down to the size of a 2 - 3 year old and have my gf care for me so it would be that odd in public, I would love for her to be able to pick me up and let me wrap my legs and arms around her and rest my head on her shoulder and be carried around or pushed in a stroller, sat in a baby chair at a restaurant ect...

• Love
Reactions: DisneyDaddy99, BigKid25, ORBaby and 2 others
Move out to buy a house and build a playroom in the basement for me.

I wanted to live by myself, so I can wear diapers more often and don’t have to worry about anyone else finding out about it. I would like to wear all-pink ABDL diapers and use them for peeing and pooping.

My ABDL wish is that I could magically regress to my little state whenever I wanted or needed to. That would include being a baby in my own nursery, and being cared for and loved like I was when I physically was a little baby. Just being able to let go of all of the adult world stuff and experiencing the joy of babyhood and lack of responsibilities and the unconditional love from others from just the fact and very nature of being a baby.

But then in the same magical sense, being able for it to disappear when I am not in that state and I can be the rugged and rough an tumble cowboy, experiencing the adult me and enjoying all of the adult stuff I like to do, such as climbing mountains, riding horses, flying, and fighting fires.

Two worlds, seemingly completely opposite apart, but magically being able to be both and having the ability to control the when and how.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BigKid25 and KCA
My ABDL wish would be,,, to have that special person in my life that would accept my little side and my love of Diapers :unsure: It would also be nice to have a giant secret play room for all my Diapers and toys.

Reactions: PiccinoJJ
Larger Pampers sizes is my first wish. 2-6 inches longer, larger/longer elastic, double leg guards, SAP from font to back (no empty space at the back). Second wish would be for my wife to discover she also loves diapers, and then slowly bring them into our lives as our shared interest. I'd love to diaper her, change her and take care of her. I could probably ask her today if I could put one on her and she would humor me and say yes, but it isn't really the same thing as her wanting it herself.

For this to disappear from my mind :cool:

• Wow
Reactions: Lyokodl
I'd like to be a grown-up, with a secret life obsessed with shame filled desires to wear diapers and play with toys. Oh yeah I guess that's already happened, what more could I wish for?

My ABDL wish would be to live with a gf who also wears and uses diapers and from the minute I got home to the minute I go to work the next day I get to wear and use my diapers with my gf, we'd live in a nice small apartment and just relax and hang out with each other doing little things!

Back