Youngest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

legokid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I am the youngest member of ADISC at 13 :eek:. Look at the calender if you don't believe me if someone is younger than me then they have made their birthday private

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I wasn't really expecting young teens on here... Then again I think it's kool you're the youngest!

Monkey

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
You may be the youngest on ADISC but I recall one member of the TBDL forums that was younger, infact she was one of the best members we've ever had.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Hey! I'm 14 and back in diapers!!! But it's awesome that we have someone younger than me, so now I won't feel like everyone hates me because they are older! Yay! Hugs all around!

~Gwizzy

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I was probably the youngest when I joined TBDL a few months ago. :p
Then again, I know someone on FTT who's 12, so you're definitely not the youngest infantilist.

D

daria7483

I remember when I first became active in the *B/DL online community, I was 14 and it seemed like I was the youngest everywhere. I didn't know of anyone younger than me. There weren't many, or maybe any, sites or forums aimed primarily at teens back then either. This was 1998. Now it seems like there are tons of teens active in this community, and lots of resources to help them, which is great and probably much safer. I was WAY too trusting then.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
what does age have to do with anything besides the transition from TB to AB?

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
what does age have to do with anything besides the transition from TB to AB?
Haha thats easy qeustion! Maturity! I am not saying all ages are same maturity but age determines proximate maturity very well.

Also I have seen other 13 year old infantilists, and a very rare 12 year old ones.

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
So what is the youngest age that someone can be a *B? Can babies be infantilists? :p

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
my good friend George's friend Michael is an infantilist, and he's 5 ^^;

DatsTehUber

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy,
escuse me one sec *lmao's into paper bag and shoves into legos face then releases teh uber laugh* im 13 too -_-

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I remember when I first became active in the *B/DL online community, I was 14 and it seemed like I was the youngest everywhere. I didn't know of anyone younger than me. There weren't many, or maybe any, sites or forums aimed primarily at teens back then either. This was 1998. Now it seems like there are tons of teens active in this community, and lots of resources to help them, which is great and probably much safer. I was WAY too trusting then.
You took the words right out of my mouth, almost.

I was 11 or 12 when I joined the community and started writing and all that jazz. I was -extremely- trusting. I made it known that I was only 12, and that I was a girl named Amanda, and I got -a lot- of attention. I liked it, actually, didn't have many friends back then.

Actually, I distinctly remember one time changing myself on my moms web cam, and I did it quickly so the person couldn't see my privates, and I remember him saying "Slow down, I can't see anything." because it was an older computer and an older cam, so quality wasn't that great, and it skipped when I went too fast. Those types of people that talked to me may have also had to do with the fact that I was at yior.... I never found a community other than that one back in 2001 that was as active as them. After a while I grew accustom to it, and just stayed there until they got shut down.

That, is one of the reasons I'm not too trusting now. It's sickening, to think now, what kind of man would want to watch a 12yr old little girl change herself. I was extremely naive and trusting.

Last edited:

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Woah, Mandi, that's... woah...

Reminds me of all those creeps who get young girls to flash on the webcam. But the creeps are recording it, so they use it to blackmail the girl into performing more sexual acts. This one guy in my own city got a girl to have sex with a dog as he watched via webcam -- All because he was threatening to email the video of her flashing her breasts to her parents.

D

daria7483

Wow Mandi, yes, that is scary. Scary to me, perhaps, because it sounds all too familiar. I never changed in front of anyone (didn't have a webcam, or it might have happened) but I did take pics of myself in diapers and send them to guys who were MUCH older than me. I was way too naive and stupid. I felt like, if someone asked me to do something like that, I had to do it because if I said no I'd hurt their feelings.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Oh no happy >.< I hope the girl ended up okay. :(

Yes Daria, it is scary, and it's kinda funny (Not funny at all, but I can't think of a better word) that it wasn't scary until I was older and look back on what happened, and not when I was actually doing it. I took pics as well, a lot of them. I had the same feelings as well, that if I said no, they would be mad at me, or they would think I'm mean.

I really wish I could remember who those people were, I'd give them a good talking to. It's sickening, how someone can take advantage of a CHILD like that. It's really good that we have places like this these days, where children can be safe, because despite the age, if you're under 18, your still a child.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Wow Mandi! Well I am glad you are okay and never got seriously hurt by hit, same with you daria! Although you should try to work out those trust issues mandi, there are plenty of people in the world worth trusting, you just have to learn who those people are. The only way you can do that is by getting to know them by taking it slowly not real slow, but give it AT LEAST a few weeks, prefabably a couple of months of talking to someone before you tell them anything personal, or show them anything personal. I am sure you know that now though.
But seriously if you do not get these trust issues resolved it will only hurt you in the long run and you will end up one very unhappy and lonley girl. Either that or you will end up finding a guy you should not be trusting and end up miserable from being treated like crap and possibly being abused. That goes for all females out there. The key is finding a balance between being cautious of who you trust and being trusting. If you do too much of either it can really mess you up. Actually goes for males too, but applys more towards females I believe. (not trying to be sexist, just the way it is in society)

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Eclipse, let me elaborate, lol, I was quite vague. I don't have general trust issues (Well I do with sexual relationships, but thats from something completely different) I meant towards the community, even the females. I don't tend to talk to new people, especially those who randomly message me on messenger, and I've never seen before.

Now, if I get a feel for them, sure! Why not! Lets say, Eclipse, I were to get an IM from you right now, I'd answer it with a fair amount of enthusiasm. I have come to semi-know you from your posts, and know that your not a creep, hehe.

Actually, there are a few members off this site that I talk to quite a bit, and I love 'em to death, one has my phone number, another my address, because I've talked to to them so long I'd trust them with my life.

So, all in all, I don't trust people at first e-glance, but when I get to know them I have a trust for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.