Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I had my hair cut lately, and was told I looked like a child. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Im 22 and i have a baby face so everone says i look young. Sometimes when i get my haircut people will tell me i look like im 16. I get carded all the time when buying alcohol as expected.

I'm 18, personally, I think y'all are lucky. Even tonight someone asked if I was 28, I certainly do not have the babyface look (even shaved I look old), and I would love to be able to look like I was younger, especially when in "baby mode." It's a real buzzkill walking by the mirror and seeing a fully grown, hairy man staring back at you. :/

I still get ID'd when buying alcohol if I'm dressed casually, and I'm 34. My aunt has compared me to Peter Pan on more than one occasion.

Yes! Actually I also just had my hair cut a few days ago and got a similar comment. Most people tell me that I can at least pass for a young teen. Being 5'0" probably adds to the the effect in my case. It's kind of fun when that happens. I told my dad I'm going to dress in my more casual clothes so I can look my youngest and order a margarita when I go out sometime, just to see their reaction. :eek:

People always think I'm older than I look, once when I was 16 someone thought I was at least 18/19 and since turning 18 I haven't been asked for ID once or twice

It seems a lot of people think I'm younger than I am. On an occasion or two I've had someone try to give me the student price at public pools. So it was slightly surprising when I went to buy alcohol last month and the cashier didn't even take my ID when I showed it to him.

KimbaStarshine said:
It seems a lot of people think I'm younger than I am.

Same here but I don't mind though!

I also look younger than I am, there's always someone who tells me I look like a teen or won't believe I am 21, my height doesn't help either :p

There was this one time when I was out with some friends. We left our hometown to just have some fun elsewhere. Me and my buddy's girlfriend were walking the mall to find the restrooms. We were stopped by cops and asked for ID. They thought we were students playing hooking. Once they saw our ID everything was fine, but it was a weird experience.

On occasion my mom ages me down so we pay for a cheaper rate at place.

CookieMonstah said:
People always think I'm older than I look, once when I was 16 someone thought I was at least 18/19 and since turning 18 I haven't been asked for ID once or twice

This was me. I think I was carded only one time. Fortunately, I only looked a few years older :)

When I shave people tell me I look really young and I'm 24. When I have facial hair I look way older but after a week it gets too scratchy so I shave it off so I usually don't have any.
One time my dad asked me to pick him up some cigarettes and he said to take my ID with me because I looked like I wasn't old enough to buy any and sure enough the cashier thought I wasn't old enough to get them.

A lot of people tell me that I look a lot younger when I'm clean shaven. There's also a few people that have thought my brother (younger by 4 years) looks older than I am.

DarkBabyMagicain said:
I had my hair cut lately, and was told I looked like a child. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Oh my god yes. I don't think I look that young for my age nor do I think I look too old for my age. I'm 23 and 6 feet btw. But I just shaved and had my haircut two days ago and when I showed up at work yesterday everyone was commenting that I look like a high schooler. It could just be the contrast of how I looked before, but either way I like it. Looking younger is better than looking older IMO, but there are pros and cons to both.

I just turned 62, but get mistaken for a guy in his forties, MOST of the time. It's all how you present yourself.. I don't look/act my age, and maybe my DL mentality has something to do with it, or not. Whatever, I refuse to "grow up", and I will always embrace the side of me that wants to hold onto things youngish, no matter what I see in the mirror.

A lot of the time when I tell people I'm in my mid-twenties or ask them to take a guess at my age they are off by 5 - 7 years, I don't really act my age but I think that's because my overall personality is somewhat immature. If I shave I look like a teenager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back