Young incontinent male

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt9615

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Is there anyone here who is young and incontent (ideally male)? I'd like to talk.

incontent or incontinent?

I mean incontinent. Like lack of control of pee.

is it a new condition you have?
anyway the forum here is a great way of getting information and share doubts and thoughts.

I've been incontent since last September.

I'm very young and incontinent (and a male) I've been incontinent my whole life, it can be humiliating but it's nothing to be ashamed of, and while many will laugh at you for it, there are plenty of mature people out there who'll be willing to look past it :)

I am male and fully incontinent at both ends for life

I am 19, incontinent, and male. why do you inquire?

I have adjusted a lot to incontinence but don't feel im there yet.

matt9615 said:
I have adjusted a lot to incontinence but don't feel im there yet.

Nor do I, matt. Nor do I.
And this is a problem that has been present for quite some time now. I was toilet trained as a child but it was a difficult task for my parents to achieve with me and it did not last. They knew it would not though since my doctor told them. For years I tried to maintain continence but despite my efforts it just got worse. Now at 19 I am in diapers 24/7. it is hard to adjust to and even harder to accept, especially being so young.

Yes. I was continent but had an accident. Now like you I'm in diapers 24/7 and I'm young.

Yo Matt, hang on tight. It can be tough some times but hey, you are not the only one. Try to accept it and accept yourself. Diapers are just another type of underwear, ofcourse a less common one. Try different types and brands so you can have on type for each occasions also so you can know which one works better for you. try to relax when there's a lot of people around cause no one ever notice unless you are naked (diaper on). Try to wear a bit bigger or longer t-shirt if that makes you feel more secure.
Let us know about all your questions so we can advise you according to our experiences.

And yes I became incontinent when I was a kid, (now I'm a Young adult) So yeah, I wore diapers through school, dates, parties, sport, etc.... Still am obviously.

Steven

Incontinence is difficult at times. I've only been incntinence since September and different.

Although my issues aren't regarding complete incontinence, I have been losing control over both. Due to my constant symptoms in terms of bowel movements, my mom fears I may have IBS-D. As for the urinary track, due to a multitude of injuries (hit by cars, falling out of trees and down stairs, etc) I cannot properly feel much below the belt. Note, I can still walk and such, it is just that the feelings are somewhat numbed. In one month i'm actually seeing a doctor in regards to the possible IBS-D and kidney issues I've been having.

Depends on your definition of young. I'm 27. Also for me it isn't pee, but the other outlet, but if I qualify I'm here. Also I'm trans and identify as female, however I still have the male bits if that counts.

I have some continent issues leaking (pee) - especially following car crash (super NOT fun).
The leakage is generally minor to moderate. Sometimes when my ptsd or anxiety shoots up, it gets more severe. And I just put on diapers like all time to deal with it.
It is a hassle and an adjustment

I suppose i am "young" - around 25. My car crash happen when i was 24... crazy times....

As a kid I never had good bladder control. I wet the bed most nights right up to my 20's and didn't stop wetting my pants during the day until I was about 11 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back