You only get one shot, you only got one shot to blow... This opportunity comes once in a lifetime!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildThing121675

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
If you had one dream... one dream and one dream only to live, and what would it be? Mine, I would LOVE to be driving a California Highway Patrol cruiser. I wonder, if you had a chance to live one dream... One chance, one opportunity in your lifetime? What would it be?

WildThing121675

Role
Incontinent
I would love to serve my country as a member of the Navy SEALs or some other elite force(Rangers, Green Berets, Marine Scout/Sniper). Yes, I am aware they only take males.

snydead

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I would help several people around the world, those who suffer in there anger and depression. When I'm done with that I would like to walk on a narrow path that has a narrow gate and this path leades to a utopia (perfect world).

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
For years, I've felt I would love to take a trip to Linkoping , a small, old city in Sweden of about 100,000. I follow a women's soccer team there, Linkopings FC , with a goalkeeper from the national team whose blog I have followed for a long time. They also have a men's pro team, in maybe the third division or so. I don't know too much about the city, besides that it seems to be SAAB headquarters. Yay. But by the pics it looks like a lovely, easy to navigate town. And they speak SWEDISH there, the awesomest language ever! :p

It would just be a fun city to take a whole bunch of pics in as well. I've been missing photography. Not that I have mad skillz, but that's not stopped me. Woo!

Last edited:

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I would like to drive a Top Fuel or a Funny Car, under full power and set a national record that wouldn't be touched for years, of course you have to make 3 runs to set a record.

goodnitesgirl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I would love to go on a ride along with the garbage man on his route through the city.

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I would go to Connecticut and see the nineteen-year-old girl I have a crush on.
My life fails. *sigh*

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Well, I alway wanted to be a wrestler and hold the WWE Championship, World Championship, ECW Championship, and the TNA World Championship all at onces.

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
It's a toss-up between driving for the Ferrari Racing Team or being a Navy SEAL. Each hold their own appeal. One, I would get to drive some of the best cars in the world. Two, I would get to shoot some of the best weapons in the world and serve my country.

E

Error404

Only one? Perhaps that I'd one day wake up and be healthy and well? I dunno.

One dream? I guess it'd be to make a real difference in the world, even if I'm not remembered for it. To be remembered though...That'd be an idealic coincidence.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
To be Prime Minister. :p

To be honest, I'd just like to live a good life. So my one dream to fulfil would be to just be able to look back on my life as an old man and be happy with it.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Well I'd want to be 2 years old. :D But if that doesn't count, then I think it'd be awesome to be a good NFL football player.

Vaultin

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Well, realistically, I'd probably do something like make world peace or end hunger and poverty if given this choice IRL; but this is obviously about indulging personal fantasies.

I'd love to be a test pilot for the USAF.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Be a Splinter Cell.

Seriously.. how awesome is that?

Role
Other
oddly enough, i think i would like to spend a day in the shoes of renton from trainspotting,

it's difficult to explain

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
If you study enough and earn an engineering degree, you can.
ironically... i'm pursing a degree in engineering on top of my other studies...

Status
Not open for further replies.