you might all be wondering why I keep disapeering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
well heres the reason, busy busy busy, been working nonstop, cutting grass, building subwoofer boxes, hooking up audio, and just recently started getting on sl a lot more, so its kinda messing me up with ADISC and MichiganFurrys <im on that site too n.n>

well, please be sure to welcome me back, because I just quit doing audio for people giving me a good 3 hours back a day :D

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
Dont get hit by anymore cars buddy please!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Being busy and involved isn't a bad thing, but welcome back.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Hello! Couldn't you just come on here at night? Instead of giving up a portion of your income? That's what I do. When I'm not on here, I'm either lifegaurding, or fixing computers.

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
well, thats what im doing now, hehe

if your wondering about the audio, my current record of box building in 1 day is 12, hehe

Mike D wanted 4 dual chamber 12" boxes for his van, AuronJohnson <forum member here :D> wanted me to build him 2 speaker towers with 10, 5.25, and 2.5" cutouts that would fit in his room, I made 1 box for marcus who wanted a bandpass 15 box, Kevin wanted 1 box for his 18s, and Andrew wanted 4 boxes, 2 for his vehicals, and 2 for his house, <1 12-x2 box, 1 18x1 box>, <1 15x1, 1 10x1>

lets just say... im amazed i did it all in one day, expect pikies :D

Status
Not open for further replies.