You know what it's about time me give this crap up anyway..

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyKillerChurchie

(Cuck Sissy babygirl) FromSouth- united kingdom :3
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Incontinent
  8. Other
  9. Private
Im done admins and mods please just delete me from this site i no longer wanna be a member.! Of this site

BabyKillerChurchie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Incontinent
  8. Other
  9. Private
Nothing.. ;p

TDR

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Can you keep your account and tell us how you succeeded after some time? So we all can learn how to give this crap up?

BabyKillerChurchie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Incontinent
  8. Other
  9. Private
Can you keep your account and tell us how you succeeded after some time? So we all can learn how to give this crap up?
Tbh.... I know i'm gonna be a baby for the rest of my life.. So it's not gonna happen.. SORRY. :( . I WANNA QUIT SO BADLY.. And i guess i'm going no where..... :(

Last edited:

BabyKillerChurchie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Incontinent
  8. Other
  9. Private
If i gave up abdl.. And all of my kinks.. I might aswell just hang myself... In the process.. Life's not worth living when u have nothing.. Or no one.

TDR

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
It is hard to realize what you just said. Still, try to not let it take over your life. Live it with those perks, but keep making sure you are in control. In time you’ll learn to accept and then the big fight with yourself will slow down. But still, it hurts a little from time to time. But less then so many other things that are really bad for you, like drugs, alcohol, voilance, bad friends and so on.

PS: And the best part is: there is a God in heaven, waiting for you. With your ”faults”. Even when you have no one and nothing left. Isajah 30:18:

KitsuneFox

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Binge and Purge cycles are destructive mentally, and often times financially as well. ABDL does not go away, and can not be suppressed forever ... everyone goes through Binge and Purge cycles.
The sooner you accept your ABDL side as part of who you are, the sooner there will be far less mental stress in your life.

Last edited:

Lyric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I hope you can reconcile your conflicting thoughts. I had them as well for a long time, but finally decided that I truly love to wear diapers and rubber pants and wet and even mess in them once in a while, there is nothing wrong with that and I am not hurting anyone including myself, and its no ones business other than the few people I really care about and love who also know. It can be a hard road but just think positive thoughts and hopefully discover some one who loves you.

BabyKillerChurchie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Incontinent
  8. Other
  9. Private
I truly like to wear ... And ik we aren't hurting anyone but i can't think happy right now.. All i can think of is................................. Cut.. 😞 and ik.. I shouldn't do it but..... 😞 i'm depressed... And i want too... Sorry.. That was dark... 😞

Littlebabaprince

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I truly like to wear ... And ik we aren't hurting anyone but i can't think happy right now.. All i can think of is................................. Cut.. 😞 and ik.. I shouldn't do it but..... 😞 i'm depressed... And i want too... Sorry.. That was dark... 😞

There’s a whole community here who have been through and are going through the same thing. Myself included. You have friends here who you can talk to about how you feel.
Please don’t hurt yourself. Have you tried speaking with a doctor, getting antidepressants, counselling? Xx hugs xx

BabyKillerChurchie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Incontinent
  8. Other
  9. Private
No and i can't say. I would ever do that.. 😞 And yeah ik i have friend's here and u guy's are awsome yeah i have heard some stories about real adult baby boys Telling their girlfriends ;pp and some other stuff too.

pampers4U

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If you give up, the you let them win. Them being society and every person that ever hassled or put down someone else for being what was their perceived different. We've made so many strides in the right direction in the past 20yrs, this is not something worth getting all depressed about, there are so many great people here and everywhere else. Maybe take a break and collect your thoughts for a bit, then make a decision on whether you wish to be apart of this or not, but certainly dont do anything out of haste or impulse and remember there are people here that will listen and help with great guidance and person experiences.

LittleAnonymousHacker

ADISC's 1337 HAX0R
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
It doesn't matter what others think of you. Ignore them! Don't feel ashamed about being your true self!

As long as you know that there's nothing wrong with being a baby, you'll be fine.

BabyKillerChurchie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Incontinent
  8. Other
  9. Private
yeah i used it many times before. But thank you. :p and thank you all :p

Last edited:

KrankyPants

A wee brat who likes his binky, sippy and dips.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I'm glad to see you finally have a happy emoji. Are you okay, BabyKillerChurchie?

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
yeah i used it many times before. But thank you. :p and thank you all :p
It sounds like the bigger problem is depression rather than diapers. I see a psychologist every week for my depression. It helps a little but what helps more is keeping myself busy and doing things. Sometimes I do chores or go for a walk/bike ride without wearing diapers and sometimes I do stuff around the house while I'm wearing a diaper and probably regressing. Wearing and using diapers is just a part of me but I'm so much more and so are you.

Don't give up on yourself. Seek help and find friends because we were never meant to be alone. Being with someone else really helps. I still do music in my church and I play in a band. That's my thing. You need to find your thing, whatever that is, but keep yourself busy.

I hope you can find peace and some level of happiness. I'm still trying....

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
  1. Private
Status
Not open for further replies.