You get an unlimited amount of any one diaper for free. What do you get and why?

BBR Pokemon Master - It is the ultimate Diaper, get a perfect fit every time, highest absorbency, is super thick and soft and crinkly all at the same time, oh and it has Pokemon all over it....you never said it couldn't be a non existing Diaper :p

But for reals, probably the Crinklz Astronaut, as it fits me the best has a cool design and high capacity.

Reactions: Lewis Badger
TYKEABLES OVERNIGHTS any day cos the just work for me...

freechris said:
Rearz Princess. I like the absorbency.
Same, they're the closest thing I'll ever get to Sofia the First diapers.

NorthShore MegaMax because they are the best diapers ever.

Reactions: DprEffect and Jock
I could not decide between the Abena Abri-form M4 (with the Abena Abri-let Maxi boosters), ABU Space, NorthShore MegaMax, or ConfiDry 24/7. If I had to think about money savings, I’d probably choose the ABU Space as the freebie since it is the most expensive of the bunch (and buy the rest). Sometimes it’s fun to attack those little green aliens!

Mine would be the ABuniverse pre-school diapers cloth-backed, they look adorable and when I tried them they fit well and were absorbent.

I can't honestly say. I like variety too much.

huggies drynites, i like them too much, even tho they are a little small

I'd go with the older US version 1's of Crinklz. Those diapers never once leaked on me with my well hydrated side sleeping. The latest version will leak on me every now and again. The old versions also swelled up more, and felt great even after 24 hours in the same diaper (theough they did smell bad by that point).

I would have to pick varity , Sometimes bulk is nicer and less bulk is better in some situation while still padded , As per print or not prints , all diapers fit difrently , i could not stick to just one diaper honestly, and it better be something i tried, there is a reason i buy cases of difrent products everyttime i get a case or mix cases , i am Extremely picky even with some ABDL diapers that i totally disliked after first use , But people love these and for me a few small things are a huge turn off

true p&g attends from 80's when they was super thick and the powder fresh smell they had i dont ever recall any leaks with them

I’d say a scaled up adult version of the fitti training pants I snuck as a child. I’ve been longing for a good adult pull-up, as have many of us *keeps dreaming*

I'd say the classic Pampers designs (2006 - 2009, any type) or the old Tena Maxi Slips.

Abu SDK diaper, Im a pampers baby.

SnowPrincessSophie said:
Same, they're the closest thing I'll ever get to Sofia the First diapers.
I looked those up, that would be my free diaper for life, rofl

for why.. I like pink diapers XD they are cute (these ones in specific)

I’d have to say my dream diaper if I were to only have one would be a strong blue-printed diaper with various Disney characters and a plushy cloth backing in adult sizes.

IRL, though, I’d have to agree with the person who said PeekABUs. Those things are cozy and fit great.

Reactions: PaddedBrony
Probably white rearz. Can't go wrong with a classic. Or perhaps those pink Dotty the pony ones.

Goodnites 1998 to 2006.

Back