You get an unlimited amount of any one diaper for free. What do you get and why?

Sheepies

Just your friendly neighborhood baa-by
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
A for fun hypothetical. Discontinued diapers are allowed.

I'd probably want Tykables Overnight.

Have never tried them but want to as I love the design and hook and loop closure.

Last edited:
Rearz Princess. I like the absorbency.

It’s a tough choice, but I’d say ABU PeekABUs. The capacity is nearly unmatched and they swell like crazy. Tykables Overnights and Crinklz would be my next choices for the soft feel and hook and loop tabs or tall leakguards and cute designs respectively.

Reactions: JWolf and Deleted member 45172
Haven't tried any of those mentioned above but I would would have to go with total dry x plus

Has to be rearz safari I love how crazy thick they are and I wouldn't have to pay over $40 for them also the I love the all over print

id probably say Bambino Bellissimo's cause they fit bigger guys like me soooo well. I also have been a long time fan of ABU SDKs cause of there extremely soft plastic shell and vintage taping zone

Seni Quatro. It is my favorite overnight diaper and can be used as a daytime diaper as well.

Discontinued? Easy. Pampers size 6 circa 1999

NorthShore MegaMax. They are the most versatile product I've ever used. They fit much better than any other product I've used; they don't squish "the boys". Because of how they're cut there is much more room up front for things to reside while still maintaining excellent tension along the waist and legs. They start out so thin (as compared to many other premiums) and are excellent for discreet wear. The absorbency is ridiculous. It has completely changed how I make it through the day.

My usual routine now is MegaMax after the morning shower. It is more than capable of seeing me throughout the entire day. Shower when I get home and I can either use a Supreme Lite before bed, and change for bed as well. Or I can use another MegaMax after the evening shower and it'll easily see me through the morning.

Reactions: DprEffect and DiaperedBedwetter1998
probably something practical like some northshore Supremes.

I know it sounds old , but terry towel and the accessories to go with it plus the means for laundering them

I'd go with Dotty Pride, they have good capacity and I love their prints. I wish there were more rainbow diapers.

My own design !!!

Reactions: trysexiea
I'd go with abu space, my close second would be preschool cloth. Now if they made space cloth or somthin like that then i'd be all over it :giggle:

Sheepies said:
You get an unlimited amount of any one diaper for free...
Sheepies said:
Discontinued diapers are allowed.

Whaaaa...?! YES!!! :love:

I'll have an endless supply of plastic-backed Abena Abri-Form M4s, please! (y)

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Sheepies said:
A for fun hypothetical. Discontinued diapers are allowed.

I'd probably want Tykables Overnight.

Have never tried them but want to as I love the design and hook and loop closure.

My own products obviously, have is always better served by ourselves :)

Probably the Northshore megamax

Reactions: 12srepaid, DprEffect, Jock and 1 other person
Version 1 of the tykables over night size 2's, to me they were so soft and very absorbent.

ConfiDry 24/7 or BetterDry because I require high-capacity diapers to manage my severe urge incontinence.

Tykables Overnights, only thick PE backed diaper I like atm.

Back