You get an unlimited amount of any one diaper for free. What do you get and why?

Oh man. Tough one. Probably Dry 24/7? Idk they just fit me so well. I'd rather have unlimited high quality diapers and then I'm free to occasionally splurge on fun AB diapers.

Probably whatever AB diapers that are in colors other than white. I really need colors to add to my diaper.

Unlimited you say?
I'd go for little paws large. I'd be set for life, not needing a bathroom ever.
But with an unlimited amount of these, I'd setup some machinery to shred then shake out the sap gels from the diapers. With this I could then sell it back to diaper manufacturers on the cheap and make millions. Not to mention for other uses and such. For the heck of it I'd gel up a small lake somewhere.

parcelboy2 said:
I know it sounds old , but terry towel and the accessories to go with it plus the means for laundering them
It doesn't sound old. There's something about cloth people that's just a bit throwbackish, anyway.

Sheepies, girl, I don't think you understand the can of worms you just opened, because I could talk about my ideal cloth diaper design all day, but I love you for doing it!

My design takes the best of prefolds and flats, and makes it into an Ai2! The layer that sits against the skin is like a shaped prefold, because there's a jellyrolled 360 degree border around the insert, but, that's the thickest bit, because the rest of the insert is just a shaped flat, so it will dry as fast as Zorb 3D can, not that that's fast, but hey, it's Zorb, so, it holds so much! I'd fold it, which isn't intimidating, because there aren't 137 different ways to fold it correctly, and then I'd snap it to itself, so it doesn't come undone, then use the other side of the snaps They're double-sided.) to snap the insert to the shell. I'd need about 12 inserts, and about 4 PUL shells, all ProSoft PUL, and adorable. The fasteners would be self-engaging, quieter than Velcro or snaps, and without Velcro's propensity for sticking to everything in the laundry!

I wish there were Supreme Lites with the MegaMax tabs and landing area, because that would be my choice. I don't need the high absorbency of MegaMax, but I do like the strong tabs and landing area.

Last edited:
I forgot my reason why. How very like me. It's because my design removes everything I find unpleasant. I also like knowing that I can get more, when a thread pops, or I get a case of. "Oh, my gosh! Buy all v' pwints!"

It's a clothie thing. Sorry for the second post. We're only given an hour to edit now, and I was having dinner, in that hour.

I would probably go with these as they are the best AB/DL diapers I have ever tried. plus they are adorable in my opinion which is a good factor for me.

Back