You can cure ONE thing, what would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goofy

Est. Contributor
Role
Sissy
Im gonna be selfish and say cure allergies namely garlic allergies.

AEsahaettr

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer, Other
You'll have to explain how this helps.
There's a major question of why do people in the industrialized world get allergies but people in non-industrialized nations don't. The major explanation is the hygeine hypothesis. The type of antibody responsible for allergic reactions is immunoglobulin epsilon (IgE). Normally, it's IgE's responsibility to handle parasitic infections. The hygeine hypothesis suggests that we get allergies when IgE has absolutely nothing to attack and gets bored so it starts attacking anything. There've been case studies that find people with serious allergies who lose the allergy when they get a parasite with similar chemicals to the allergic agent.

B

Butterfly Mage

I would have to say I would cure cancer if I could. It is how 1:3 people die and it is usually a very painful and protracted death.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Butterfly Mage

Of course, if you got rid of death, you'd also have to get rid of reproduction (since the ecology would collapse in a few months if death did not exist but reproduction was still in effect). You'd also have to get rid of the need to eat, since every time we eat someone, it means that something else (a plant or animal) had to die.

DLGrif

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Humans are more important than animals, end of story.

L

literallegionaire

incorrect, its called biodiversity without it there would be no humans or any other animal for that reason. Not only that but without humans, Earth wouldn't be on its way to a destined Flaming pile of shit

pajamakitten

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer
No species is more important than another, we all rely on each other for one reason or another. You'd be surprised how quickly humans would become extinct without other animals on the planet.

DLGrif

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I disagree. If there were no other animals, the ecology would cease to function and humanity would go extinct.
If there were no animals here in the first place, from whence did animals spring? Why do vegans manage to stay alive?

incorrect, its called biodiversity without it there would be no humans or any other animal for that reason. Not only that but without humans, Earth wouldn't be on its way to a destined Flaming pile of shit
Earth has been around a lot longer than humans have. Even with our technology, there isn't much we could do to outright destroy Earth's life-bearing capacity.

Besides, what good is the Earth to us if we didn't exist?

No species is more important than another, we all rely on each other for one reason or another. You'd be surprised how quickly humans would become extinct without other animals on the planet.
You'd be surprised what it takes to kill the human race. Historically it's never happened before.

SleepingBlueWolf

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
If there were no animals here in the first place, from whence did animals spring? Why do vegans manage to stay alive?

Earth has been around a lot longer than humans have. Even with our technology, there isn't much we could do to outright destroy Earth's life-bearing capacity.

Besides, what good is the Earth to us if we didn't exist?

You'd be surprised what it takes to kill the human race. Historically it's never happened before.
It's not just food we gain from other animals. Animals and plants live and function with a dependance on each other. Without animals, there wouldn't be any rotting meat to fuel the earth for plant growth. Without animals, there wouldnt be a strong source of carbon dioxide to fuel plants. As for where they came from? It doesn't matter in this argument. It's known that the first of the animals came as single-cell organisms, but there are many theorys surrounding their come to being. The point is, animals and plants (humans included) are dependant on each other.

Of course it's never happened before. There isn't a single living animal on this earth that's been wiped out in the past. I could tell you: "You'd be suprised what it takes to kill me. Historically, I've never died before." However, I'm not too keen on the idea of taking a long walk off a short cliff, because I know that death's still very likely. At the end of the day, without animals, the plants die. Now us humans personally could live without animals (as terrible as that'd be) but it's not only animals influence on us that matters. It's the animals influences on things that influence us. Get it? It's called ecology.

katylynn

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Other
:sissy::sad:C.O.P.D. I have it and acording to my doc. there is no cure for it. Causes respotory distress and the meds to keep it under controll is quite expensive even if you do have insurance.

turtleie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
For selfish purposes, I would say Schizophrenia/bi-polar, but I would have to go with cancer.

pajamakitten

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer
You'd be surprised how quickly we'd die without bees. We'd have a few years maximum.

JackTheWriter

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I am going to say Psychopathy. However, I am going to take it one step further and describe the exact methodology that I would like developed to cure this disease. I would like a way to artificially induce empathy in a person. While this will cure psychopathy, it will also have further reaching ramifications. As a side effect it would also cure indifference, racism, selfishness and put an end to almost all crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.