You Broke My Heart Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hey guys.

I must admit I am heartbroken. I posted about me having a very bad depression and everything, and only dogboy paid heed. I've always done my best to help people around here... I just... thought I was important here. That people cared.

Guess not.

quietcutie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little
Hey guys.

I must admit I am heartbroken. I posted about me having a very bad depression and everything, and only dogboy paid heed. I've always done my best to help people around here... I just... thought I was important here. That people cared.

Guess not.
oi m8 im new here, we never met and never chatted before. I cant speak for most but i dont spend a whole lot of time here i just have it tabbed open and forgotten about while im doing other stuff. This isn't my main stay of communication im always somewhere else online and passively come here to post things. I cant speak for others but i got way too many obligations to come to this website and reply to every depressed thread that is made. If we are good mates i will know you are depressed and would talk 1 to 1 not over a thread. Hey m8 don't get bummed out. Shit happens. Take my word as i am someone who has suffered great trauma (child abuse, rape, bullying(the kind kids start school shootings over) through my life. No matter how big something is, its really nothing. Now im 25, have a job. No SO yet but instead of feeling down about everything im taking the approach to just do better no matter what. Its actually working, i'm happy, things are getting better and my outlook on life is increasing.

I'm not gonna lie though, the ptsd and panic attacks can be quite overwhelming and out of it all i became needy of the diapers and ab lifestyle. I cant go more then 12 hours without a nappy or i start to freak out. But im a strong individual and i can balance my adult life and baby life together with other people being non the wiser.

Safariwolf

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Oh no iv been of for a couple of days and I get back on to find this sad message I'm sorry you became my first friend on here and I hate to read that you think we don't care I love pming you about everything and seeing how your days have been after the move sorry I haven't contacted you lately :'(

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Sorry, I been distracted from these forums with a New Job and my various hobbies, if anybody just needs to talk I'm around and will know ASAP if I get sent a PM.

I cant always be on though and am on a different schedule now, so I only really get one good chance to check the forums during work on lunch break (12PM EST), after that I check from time to time from 2pm onwards.

And especially you Kik can send me a message any time.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I made a thread a couple days ago and no one replied. I guess I am the only one here who has a parent that changed personality when I became an adult.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'm sorry things are down. I saw my therapist/grief counselor today for the first time. I'll try and PM you tomorrow to let you know what happened. I was okay while I was there, but when I got home, I was emotionally exhausted. Depression sucks.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm sorry things are down. I saw my therapist/grief counselor today for the first time. I'll try and PM you tomorrow to let you know what happened. I was okay while I was there, but when I got home, I was emotionally exhausted. Depression sucks.
Yes it does, I know because I'm diagnosed Bipolar-NOS (meaning not a "textbook example"), so I get depressed sometimes.

Like I said I'm not always on here and can't be, but if I get a PM from anyone I will have a reminder in my email and I will be back on here to support anyone that simply needs to talk

Khaymen

Biker
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Hey guys.

Guess not.

I made a thread a couple days ago and no one replied. I guess I am the only one here who has a parent that changed personality when I became an adult.
OK Guys, the first thing is that this site is a wonderful support however, it cannot be your only support. This is a web based forum and things; slip through the cracks, don't get seen by the right people, or get seen by folks that do not know how to respond and unlike other places on the net they wisely say nothing.

It would be an egregious error to assume that people here are unwilling to help, or that they do not care. The purpose and structure of this entire shebang is to support one another, but it is imperfect and populated by flawed people who come together in the hopes that together we can put our collective wisdom and experiences together and make a difference.

I truly hope you find the help and healing you need.
Perhaps some of the help you need will come from here.
Maybe you will be the one to give a much needed piece of advice or kind word to someone who needs it some day.

redbullfiend

Est. Contributor
Role
Little, Incontinent
message me anytime. i will respond. maybe not right away but i will.

ESPF

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Kik,
I'm my own defense. I didn't see your original post. Sorry.
But if you need to talk I'll be up all night so you can PM me.

CuddleWoozle

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Incontinent
Sometimes I see posts and I don't know how to help in any constructive manner. :(

So I just don't reply because I feel like I would be pretty useless with nothing to say other than "Hug" or something.

:grouphug:

Leio

Est. Contributor
Role
Little, Incontinent, Other
kik91,

I'm really sorry that I didn't respond to your posts... I don't always know exactly how to respond to those kinds of posts... so I didn't really reply. I know the feeling of having depression... I too have Bipolar disorder. Mine has been under control for years with medication, but for years it wasn't. I know that dealing with mental health issues is really difficult (to say the least). All I can say, is that you should keep at therapy and visits with your psychiatrist. Feel free to contact me if you need to talk.

SissyKathy1950

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Nope, not even. Growing up I never saw either my father or mother have so much as a beer or go out to have a good time. Once I joined the army they turned into the life of the party and I didn't see them drink anything but 'adult beverages'. I scored it as being responsible parents, but maybe they were celebrating. IDK.

Status
Not open for further replies.