• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Yo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Areha

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Sissy
Right, I'm not too good at this sort of thing... I'm Areha, and I'm not really 100% decided on what I am, it's mostly just a whim that strikes me when I feel like it, so I'll give you more information as I figure it out myself. I'm a neko, so I'm not really a people person cause people find it weird sometimes, being semi-furry and semi-human.. But yeah, that's about it.. Hi to everybody.

Role
Private
Right, I'm not too good at this sort of thing... I'm Areha, and I'm not really 100% decided on what I am, it's mostly just a whim that strikes me when I feel like it, so I'll give you more information as I figure it out myself. I'm a neko, so I'm not really a people person cause people find it weird sometimes, being semi-furry and semi-human.. But yeah, that's about it.. Hi to everybody.
Hello.

Welcome, and enjoy this site-warming gift.

F

Falkio

Welcome to ADISC. Being a Neko isn't strange at all. There is a small furry community here, and I believe some of them are Nekos *pokes Kenshi*. I'm exploring the fandom at the moment actually.

Best Regards

NoobSauce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Nekos are fun. Welcome to ADISC, and don't hesitate to join in the discussions on the chatroom (there's a link at the top of the page under "live chat")

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome to Adisc

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Welcome to the site. We do in fact have a number of furries here, and a forum dedicated to them. Feel free to post there on any of the topics or go ahead and make your own.

Areha

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Sissy
Thank you for the welcome, and I'm sure I'll adapt pretty quickly, but I guess I'll be a little more giving. I'm on Second Life as Touga Andel, but I often don't respond to people who randomly message me cause I'm easily irritable. Anyway, that's all, have a good day.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Welcome from another Jersey resident. Though I live in Virginia, I grew up in Toms River, N.J. Enjoy the site.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
ewww, jersey, lol. i'm just kidding. anyways, hello from another fur here. being neko isn't strange, but it's deadly cute so watch what you do with your powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.