• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Yo Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawrzipan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
Yo, I'm Wolfpup270, you can call me wolf or wolfpup. I have many hobbies (tennis, martial arts, golf, reading, surfing, tv, gaming, surfing the internet, band) and I have memories of being a wolf (past life, most likely) and I try to wear diapers as much as I can. I am also thinking about telling my parents. I am a furry and I am 15. I am much more complex than this, but I'm lazy, so I'm done typing, for now.

Last edited:

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Yo, I'm Wolfpup270, you can call me wolf or wolfpup. I have many hobbies (tennis, martial arts, golf, reading, surfing, tv, gaming, surfing the internet, band) and I have memories of being a wolf (past life, most likely) and I try to wear diapers as much as I can. I am also thinking about telling my parents. I am a furry and I am 15. I am much more complex than this, but I'm lazy, so I'm done typing, for now.

Yay, new wuffs... The parents issue is in your other thread... But I am interested in the past life. What sort of memories, that kind of thing. I am also curious whether you are comfort & security type of dl... with the urge to be padded all the time... that can't be easy...

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
They say that humans contain all these odd strands of DNA from all the other animals, wolfs included. It would interesting if some of us contained more DNA of a specific animal than others, and so felt like we were related, or some how connected.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Private
They say that humans contain all these odd strands of DNA from all the other animals, wolfs included. It would interesting if some of us contained more DNA of a specific animal than others, and so felt like we were related, or some how connected.

Really? That's amazing! Way over my head, but still amazing.

I'm pretty interested in this "past life" of yours too. Sounds intriguing.

Rawrzipan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
I am also curious whether you are comfort & security type of dl... with the urge to be padded all the time... that can't be easy...

You hit it right on the button, I only figured it out because I talked with a school psychologist who works in Long Beach over IMVU. When I talk to her I figure all kinds of things out about myself. Thank you, Raccoon, you helped me remember her which might help my courage.

Eulogy

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Welcome to the site, just don't bandit any of my plushies and you can stay as long as you like!

Zephy

Moderated
Role
  1. Private
Since you believe in past lives, and there is no statute of limitations on murder, if you killed someone like 250 years ago... could you be arrested? lol:confused:

I was talking about it in math today. The square root of -1 was boring me.:wallbash:

Welcome to ADISC.

Status
Not open for further replies.