yo any body got pics os the new swaddlers 8

thefurealfriends2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
just wondering if any of u got the new size 8 swaddlers...wanted to see there size...who they size up to the new pullups or other size 7 dispers.....?

They have them at walmart and i wanted to get some, if there any thing like the size 7 luvs, thell fit me..

thefurealfriends2 said:
They have them at walmart and i wanted to get some, if there any thing like the size 7 luvs, thell fit me..
They are big but they don't have the same stretch as the luvs size 7 they have the new tabs

Hope this helps you with your question20230521_084228.jpg20230521_084216.jpg

Reactions: Deleted member 58241
thefurealfriends2 said:
just wondering if any of u got the new size 8 swaddlers...wanted to see there size...who they size up to the new pullups or other size 7 dispers.....?
Here you go... I've only worn one so far but I like them.

Pampers sz8 (8).jpg
Left to right.... Goodnites XL, Huggies Baby Steps sz-6 1990's, New Pampers Swaddlers sz-8, Dollar Store Gentle Steps sz-7, Huggies Little Movers sz-7, Pampers Easy-ups 4T/5T, Walmart Parents Choice 4T/5T.

Pampers sz8 (1).jpg

Pampers sz8 (4).jpg

Reactions: deepdriftAD, Wispyboy and Deleted member 58241
Littlebabybecca said:
Here you go... I've only worn one so far but I like them.

View attachment 109636
Left to right.... Goodnites XL, Huggies Baby Steps sz-6 1990's, New Pampers Swaddlers sz-8, Dollar Store Gentle Steps sz-7, Huggies Little Movers sz-7, Pampers Easy-ups 4T/5T, Walmart Parents Choice 4T/5T.

View attachment 109634

View attachment 109635

Ahh yes, having such a diverse collection of baby diapers to wear is truly gratifying. In my case, however, my collection consists solely of Pampers products, right down to the wipes.

Speaking specifically about the Pampers Swaddlers size 8, I am currently wearing one as I write this. Due to my body shape and measurements, these diapers fit exceptionally well—a topic I delve into with more details on my profile. They have unquestionably replaced my previous daily diapers and have become my permanent choice for undergarments.

How would I rate them? Well, they are undeniably soft, comfortable, and adorned with cute designs. The tapes are strong and reliable, ensuring a secure fit. Moreover, they feature those wonderful absorbent air channels that I am particularly fond
of.

Truly, a fantastic diaper.

Thank you so much I appreciate your patience. I’ll get them cause I can totally fit the Dollar General ones to.

Reactions: Littlebabybecca
As soon as I saw them I couldn't believe it! I went ahead and bought a pack. I can wear them by tearing the tabs off of another diaper.

Back