YESSSS I DID IT I FINALLY DID IT MY DREAM CAME TRUE *inhales* WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Diaperboy27

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
B7CAF49A-7D6F-4806-AAE1-40D407D76B98.jpeg

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: BAP21, RachelOlivia, siysiy and 15 others
My first paci 😊🤩

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Prillprillprill, Happy2BeInNappies2, RuffRuff and 5 others
Congrats, may it be the first of many

• Love
Reactions: chiaochai, BobbiSueEllen, Angelapinks and 2 others
Happy for you Buddy!

Reactions: Prillprillprill, BobbiSueEllen, Angelapinks and 2 others
Awesome!!! I have that same one. Rearz pacis are my favorite. Enjoy!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Seasonedcitizen and Diaperboy27
Truly awesome !
They have many advantages from a medical study one being they stop teeth grinding they also release endorphins , stops snoring and improves symptoms of sleep disorders such as insomnia sleep apnea and also chronic nightmares .

Reactions: Diprs2, Happy2BeInNappies2, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
I have the same one with a matching clip. I have tried many sizes of pacifiers and that one is my favorite. My only complaint is that it regularly goes flat on me and I have to take it apart.

Reactions: EmX, BobbiSueEllen and Diaperboy27
michaelmc said:
Truly awesome !
They have many advantages from a medical study one being they stop teeth grinding they also release endorphins , stops snoring and improves symptoms of sleep disorders such as insomnia sleep apnea and also chronic nightmares .
Yea I heard about something like that I got these to hopefully stop my teeth from grinding at night so I hope it helps, also I didn’t
know they would be so hallow I thought they would be solid one other thing I found is that it has this little edge at the end of the nipple probably from casting it I’m sure.

Reactions: Diprs2
abdlchristian12 said:
Awesome!!! I have that same one. Rearz pacis are my favorite. Enjoy!
Yea I got it as both a celebration of me passing my driver’s license road test & my 25th birthday & I’ll tell you what I’m the happiest I’ve been in a while I felt so in touch with my little side it’s crazy! 🥰

Reactions: Diprs2, Happy2BeInNappies2 and BobbiSueEllen
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Diaperboy27 said:
Yea I heard about something like that I got these to hopefully stop my teeth from grinding at night so I hope it helps, also I didn’t
know they would be so hallow I thought they would be solid one other thing I found is that it has this little edge at the end of the nipple probably from casting it I’m sure.
You soon get use to the slight edge , i suffer from teeth grinding due to medication ( Sertreline ) it stopped my night time grinding 100%

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and BobbiSueEllen
frozencanuk said:
Congrats, may it be the first of many
Don’t let your dreams be dreams JUST DO IT !💪

michaelmc said:
You soon get use to the slight edge , i suffer from teeth grinding due to medication ( Sertreline ) it stopped my night time grinding 100%
Should I be concerned about my teeth at all? I did hear that adults teeth & jaw are more solid so I’m not sure if I should keep an eye on my usage or not.

• Thinking
Yayyyy congrats!! Let us know how ya like it!

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Diaperboy27
lilbabyjooce said:
Yayyyy congrats!! Let us know how ya like it!
I don’t like it ……I LOVE IT🤩

• Love
Reactions: ReluctantAdult, Happy2BeInNappies2, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Yay! Congrats!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Diaperboy27
Reactions: Bertie63 and BobbiSueEllen
Diaperboy27 said:
Should I be concerned about my teeth at all? I did hear that adults teeth & jaw are more solid so I’m not sure if I should keep an eye on my usage or not.
There is nowt to be worried about iv been sucking on a teat every night for years with no problems !

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, BobbiSueEllen and Diaperboy27
michaelmc said:
There is nowt to be worried about iv been sucking on a teat every night for years with no problems !
Thank you for putting my concern at ease now I can suck away without a care in the world 🥰

Reminds me of when I bought my first real diapers. I was on cloud 9.

Reactions: RachelOlivia, Happy2BeInNappies2, ShyGirl91 and 2 others
Back