yes, everyone can hear your diaper crinking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you raking leaves or wearing an Attends Waistband? Those are the only two scenarios where I can imagine it being that pronounced.

Ever since I started wearing diapees, I have never been THAT loud whilst wearing in public. Granted most of the places I go are either, really crowded and nobody will notice, or at work where the noises of what I'm doing cover it instantly. :3 but if people were to hear me crinkle, I might just enjoy that too!

ampelhamza said:
Are you raking leaves or wearing an Attends Waistband? Those are the only two scenarios where I can imagine it being that pronounced.

The times that I had wore and got notice because of the crinkle was in those

ampelhamza said:

:biggrin: LOL on the "raking leaves" !

No, that my friend is an XP Medical Absorbency Plus (level 3) that has been worn a few hours but is still quite dry. I've found that diapers get a bit louder after they've been worn for awhile, it starts to work out the stiffness in the plastic but it hasn't gotten too supple yet, and that really amps up the crinkles.

Made the recording using a good digital camera (lens cap on) held down by my hip as I walked around the house a few laps. Imported the video and extracted (stereo) audio. I also tweaked it a bit to remove a few pops and floor squeaks, as well as tossing in a fade-in and fade-out, to improve the product. Converted to MP3 to save space.

Try playing it with headphones on. It really is stereo.

Haha I like this post, I'm mostly over any embarrassment my diapers might cause me but I still get paranoid around attractive girls, lol. I used to not even be able to make purchases from women my age, but the last pack of depends I got there were two of them standing there, after a certIn point you just plain get over it.

Ah....a symphony of diapers!

I know there are times when anyone listening would hear my nappy or plastic pants but no one has ever commented.

I am Wearing diapers for a medical issue and I no longer care if any one notices, its a fact of life that we need diapers to manage our bladder issues.

I'm not afraid of loud or bulky diapers. :graduate:

Cloud said:
I'm not afraid of loud or bulky diapers. :graduate:

no diaper is too loud or bulky for me to handle! :cool:

I'm a former DL now DL/incon.

I wear Abena M3 cloth-backed day in day out and they're fine.

I will occasionally wear ABU Simples and Bambino Bellissimos, which do crinkle noticeably, because of the extra protection, but only if I need it.

Worst offender are Euroflex plastic pants. Incredibly overtly noticeably noisy, so I never wear them. The plastic pants I prefer are heavy-gauge PVC, which is remarkably quiet.

This is why cloth-backed diapers exist, even if everybody seems to hate them. I've alternated between plastic and cloth backed Abena M4s while at college. I'll wear plastics when alone in my dorm or out in noisy public places (wore to the movies once- that was exciting). Though I do get a little nervous walking around the halls in one- its pretty noticeable. Cloth-backed is for if I feel like wearing to class (I'm actually planning to wear one to my final today- its 3 hours, no bathroom breaks, and I always have a bottle of water with me everywhere).

I did some audio recordings recently in a very quiet room with carpet, and found that yes, Goodnites make a noticeable sound when wearing just light cotton clothes, but that denim jeans mostly mask the sound. On the other hand, I don't think I've ever noticed any crinkly sound around anyone in public. So even for someone attuned to it it's not noticeable by someone going about their own business.

Braves26 said:
Though I do get a little nervous walking around the halls in one- its pretty noticeable

Especially since college students tend to still have excellent hearing in the high frequency range where crinkling is most audible.

I don't care what anybody thinks about the "crinkle". Having discussed my situation with my primary care physician, I wear for a darn good reason.

Rob110 said:
I am Wearing diapers for a medical issue and I no longer care if any one notices, its a fact of life that we need diapers to manage our bladder issues.
Thats just how I feel. I wear a nappy so what

SoakedSheets said:
no diaper is too loud or bulky for me to handle! :cool:
Same here.

- - - Updated - - -

Honeywell6180 said:
I don't care what anybody thinks about the "crinkle". Having discussed my situation with my primary care physician, I wear for a darn good reason.
Thats just how I feel.

My pink DC Amours have huge crinkle factor. Sad thing is despite my concealment my new friend heard it said its ok I understand its you I like your heart my looks and my kindness and friendship that counts. When the friend said that I told the friend I love you and gave the friend a huge hug and kiss and said thank you very much for understanding my medical issues. Friend said nothing will come between us . I cried. Friend is marriage material I tell you. C. G. I will always love you..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back