• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Yes, another newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

spddan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
Hi everyone :)

I just joined this site yesterday, but didn't have time to introduce myself. My name is Dan, and I'm a 21 year old college student in southeast Michigan. I'm a huge hockey fan and spend a lot of my days sitting around the house watching The Simpsons and doing a little retro video gaming. I also work as a sales associate in a grocery store (gag).

I have a disability known as Sensory Processing Disorder (or SPD), which can be thought of as either the highest functioning form of autism or autism's 'chatty' cousin. I just learned about this disorder early last year, which is also about the time I first looked in to the ABDL community. I have spent the last year reaching out to others with SPD and run several online support groups (and a website) for the cause.

Many children with SPD have a hard time potty training, and I was one of them. I hated the whole thing and saw no reason to give up diapers. I caved to pressure though, was trained, and have spent the last 16-17 years regretting it. I always longed to go back to wearing, but was too afraid of being laughed at and humiliated more than I had already been throughout my traumatizing early years of life.

I spent many years (as you can probably all imagine) believing I was alone in all this, and kept my fantasies to myself as best as possible, all the while wondering what was wrong with me. Well, I've spent the last few years coming to terms with the whole thing, and accepting diaper loving as a part of my own unique quirky personality.

I'm not so big on every aspect of regression, but I have always liked a good pacifier/bottle as well ;). For me, it's mostly about the diapers. I love wearing and I hate holding (my bladder, that is, lol).

I've already been through a lot of the process of 'coming out' though. My parents are both aware of my diaper 'issues,' and my mom has even seen me wearing them before. I wear mostly at nighttime for now, though a part of me wants to be 24/7. I just want to wait until I get a room to myself first, probably when I move out of home. I've also gotten to wear I'm at least somewhat comfortable wearing a diaper (even when wet) in public.

Well, sorry for the long intro. I am a writer, after all. From what I've seen this looks like a great community here, and I look forward to being a part of it.

Thanks again.

Suspence

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome to ADISC... It's a great community and I'm sure you'll find yourself coming back here quite a lot

Palko

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome to the site. It's nice to have another Simpsons fan here. Do you have a favorite episode?

spddan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
Welcome to the site. It's nice to have another Simpsons fan here. Do you have a favorite episode?

Hi Palko, thanks for responding. A favorite Simpsons episode? Goodness, that's just about EVERY Simpsons episode, lol. I love 'em all... well, pretty much. I've got a ton of that show memorized. I have every season that's been released on DVD and about 30 assorted tapes in my collection (as well as, of course, the movie).

I would have to say though... hmmmm... "The Seamingly Neverending Story" episode was pretty good a couple years ago (the one where Homer is caught in that cave). Every season they have at least a couple episodes that are just about as good as their glory years episodes. I love all the 90's episodes for the most part, except some of those annoying clip shows that Fox used to have them run.

Oh, and thanks to you too Suspence, for the quick response. I know I'll love it here. I'll be around for a while I'm sure.

Suspence

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi Palko, thanks for responding. A favorite Simpsons episode? Goodness, that's just about EVERY Simpsons episode, lol. I love 'em all... well, pretty much. I've got a ton of that show memorized. I have every season that's been released on DVD and about 30 assorted tapes in my collection (as well as, of course, the movie).

I would have to say though... hmmmm... "The Seamingly Neverending Story" episode was pretty good a couple years ago (the one where Homer is caught in that cave). Every season they have at least a couple episodes that are just about as good as their glory years episodes. I love all the 90's episodes for the most part, except some of those annoying clip shows that Fox used to have them run.

Oh, and thanks to you too Suspence, for the quick response. I know I'll love it here. I'll be around for a while I'm sure.

No problem

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Yes, the Simpsons has many *B/DL-related scenes: you might peruse Popular culture thread to see if there are any we missed...

Last edited:

spddan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
Yes, the Simpsons has many *B/DL-related scenes: you might peruse Popular culture thread to see any we missed...

Sure. I'll come up with a list and post it to that thread. Do you want only references to adult diapers, or just diapers in general ('cause there are a ton of those, i would write only the best of course)?

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Bart and Lisa are upgraded to first class on an airline...
Lisa: They'll pamper us...
Bart: *gulp*
Lisa: Not literally of course

Barney: *loses diaper in the wind* Hey diaper!!

spddan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
Bart and Lisa are upgraded to first class on an airline...
Lisa: They'll pamper us...
Bart: *gulp*
Lisa: Not literally of course

Barney: *loses diaper in the wind* Hey diaper!!

LOL, nice, classics. I've checked the list you guys have going over there, and I have several new ones to add.

Here are a few Grandpa ones:

-Treehouse of Horror (3 I believe):
Bart: I have a story so scary it will make you wet your pants.
Abe: Too late
*everyone slides down the couch away from grandpa*

-In the Mary Poppins spoof episode:
Sherry Bobbins: As your nanny I'll do anything from telling stories to changing diapers
Abe: Put me down for one of each!

-In, I honestly forget which episode (lol):
*Simpson family finishes acting something out for the purpose of tricking someone, and grandpa walks in wearing a nothing but a diaper and a stash that says "New Years Baby"*
Lisa: Play's over grandpa, we won't be needing you anymore
Abe: What? What the h*** are you talking about?

Other characters:
From 'The seemingly neverending story':
Moe: Hey, I've got a good thing going here so don't none of you booze bags mess this up for me.
Carl: Hey, don't pigeon-hold us, we have other vices
Lenny: I dress up like a baby!
Moe: I swear, if one of you messes this up for me I will out the one of you that is gay. *everyone runs away*

When Homer is the Pie Man and working for Mr. Burns:
*Smithers walks up to Homer in the park pushing a stroller*
Smithers: Simpson, my baby would like to play patty cake with you. Now!
*Mr. Burns is shown in the stroller, dressed up like a baby with a rattle*
Burns: Ga Ga! Goo Goo! Your assignment.
*at the end of scene*
Burns: Take me for a stroll around the park, I'm feeling fussy

Ok, believe me I still have more, but I'll post those where they belong. Should I have posted this there on that thread to begin with? LOL, sorry, still a newbie:blushie:

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
  5. Private
Welcome to ADISC. Where in reality no one cares about long intros. Only the short ones become shady. hope that this site can bring you valuable information about the lifestyle of *b/dlism. So what is your favorite hockey team since you did mention your high interest. Unfortunately, my favorite sport is football (see avatar). Well I guess you might be the site's Shannon Sharpe (yet another football analogy!) But yet again, welcome to the site.

spddan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
Nice one tk. Thanks for welcoming me too. I'm not a big fan of the short intro either, I just try my hardest not to make my posts tooooo long, lol.

Hockey? Well, I'm kind of a savant. I can recite every Stanley Cup winning team in order from 1943-date for you in 30 seconds flat (sorry, can't tell you how, it's just part of my autistic-like disorder). I can tell you who won the first championship in Israelian ice hockey history (HC Jerusalem in 1988), etc.

Favorite team though, I'll have to go with my hometown Detroit Red Wings, not just because they're my local team and their recent championships, but also because of the history they represent and their constant dedication to playing the best hockey in the world with the some of the best class in the world. (Not saying they're never dirty though ;) ).

Football? I'm not big, unfortunately. Part of it probably has to do with the way the Lions are so terrible, but even that can (usually) be offset by the Michigan Wolverines (even closer to me). I'm just not nearly as into it. I'm mostly a hockey-only kind of guy, but that's not to say I don't get in at least a few games of the other guys each year.

Thanks for responding and welcoming me again.

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
  1. Private
Hey Dan! Welcome, you'll love it here. We have lots of writers and a large population of people who have Autism in pretty much every part of the spectrum. Pretty much everything you've named off someone will be able to respond with "oh yeah, that's me!" - you're definitely in good company here. For me it would be the "webmaster" element - I manage (more or less) the wiki here but a number of other projects elsewhere.

Post around and be sure to drop by IRC chat sometime!

--Danny :ninja:

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome to the land of ADISC, bon ami.

I must know... what kind of retro games are you into? Sometimes retro games are better than new ones in my opinion.

spddan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
Danny, thanks for the welcome, and for all that you do to help run this group. I feel very much at home in this group and am already aware of the strong number of people with ASD/SPD who are also *B/DL. I run a private group on Yahoo for *B/DLers on the spectrum, on top of all the other groups and my website.
P.S. Great job with the Wiki. I was in there earlier and LOVED it.

and Lumpy, to answer your question, I have about 20 video game systems ranging from Atari 2600 to the XBox 360. I love games from River Raid straight up to GTA, and yes, I tend to like the old ones better than the new ones.

For the most part, I was a Sega Kid (oh, guess I still am, lol). So, as my avatar would suggest, I am a HUGE fan of the old Sonic games. (Believe it or not, when I used to dream about diapers as a kid, it was usually Tales that was wearing a diaper, so I was very glad to have found that one on a site). I was also a big time player of DKC, THPS, NHL games (of course), and Warcraft II (never really got into the newer ones). Interestingly enough, I'm not a big RPGer, but I do love a good action game.

Glad to hear from you guys, and thanks once more for the welcome :).
-Dan

Last edited:
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
and Lumpy, to answer your question, I have about 20 video game systems...

20? Damn. And I thought I had a lot by having 5.

Interestingly enough, I'm not a big RPGer, but I do love a good action game.

I'm not really into RPG's either, so don't feel like a loner. :biggrin:

Welcome again!

luvlee

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey Dan-
I too have SPD, and wear diapers. I think we are very similar in what we want and like about diapers.

Welcome
luvlee

spddan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
20? Damn. And I thought I had a lot by having 5.

Lumpy: Yeah, I know, 20. Lets see: Atari 2600, NES, Sega Mastersystem, (2) Sega Genesis Original, Genesis II, Genesis III, SNES, Sega Saturn, PS one, (3) N64s, Sega Dreamcast, PS2 original, (2) XBox, PS2 slim, Gamecube, XBox 360
And then there are the handhelds: GB original, GBC, GBA original, and Sega Game Gear
Yeah, pretty crazy, huh?

Raccoon: awesome. I'll have to wake up before I can think of a good one. But there are at least a couple other Ralph ones.
Ralph: Why do people always run from me (as he starts wetting his pants)

Clancy: I'm using them to house-break our new police dog. Plus, it couldn't hurt Ralphy to brush up on the fundamentals.
Ralph: Daddy says I'm this close to living in the yard. (ok, not exactly a diaper joke i know).

spddan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
Hey Dan-
I too have SPD, and wear diapers. I think we are very similar in what we want and like about diapers.

Hi Luvlee, thanks for welcoming me. No. I wouldn't be surprised at all to find that we like about wearing diapers is very similar to each other. Glad to see another SPDer on here though. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.