• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Yep...It's a living.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Hi,
I am totally new here, but hope to stay a while. I've been in diapers off and on my whole life. Been wearing 24/7 for six years. Diagnosed with urge incon (overactive bladder and irritable bowel), panic disorder, bedwetting and night terrors and had them ever since I can remember. Pretty normal otherwise... I'm married and in my early 40's. I am pretty active. I surf, play ultimate frisbee, hike, camp, bike and work out. Pretty hard on my body though, I've had a lot of spills and injuries (4 knee surgeries). I also like punk rock, computer gaming, reading and board games. I have an advanced degree in science.

I wore Pampers as a kid and now I wear Abena's during the day. At night it's cloth and plastic pants. History with diapers is a longggggggggg one. Lot's of experience and happy to help others. Really I joined this group because it seemed like a decent place for some support and friendship. Thanks for reading.
Spaz

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
  1. Private
Welcome aboard! Wow, sounds like you're a man of many talents! Hope you enjoy yourself here.

--Danny :ninja:

Spaz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Not sure about the talent part...

Thanks, but I don't know about the talent part. I just like to do a lot of different things. Probably could be diagnosed with attention deficit. I'm off to bed now so I'll check back tomorrow. See ya.

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Advanced degree in science, you mean like a MA or a PhD? If so what field, or what was your concentration. As for computer gaming, favorite game?

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome! You sound like a pretty cool guy, and ditto what Hypno said.
Oh, and whats your setup like?

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Welcome to the ADISC forum Spaz, I hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

Best of Luck,
EpicPie

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Carer
Welcome to the forum, Spaz!! Enjoy your stay!! Your avatar is really cute by btw!!

Spaz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Advanced degree in science, you mean like a MA or a PhD? If so what field, or what was your concentration. As for computer gaming, favorite game?

Hey HypnoToad, that's a cool name, my degree is an M.S. in Biology. I study herps. Favorite game is Half-Life2, but I was playing Crysis until my computer died. Building a new one now.
Spaz

Shen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Heh welcome to the forum. I like you're avatar.

Spaz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
New Computer Build. Asus P5QPro, Intel [email protected], 4GB G.Skill RAM, HD 4870, X-fi Extreme Gamer, Antec 900, PCPC 610W PSU. Just now building and testing it.
Spaz

Nexeon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Welcome to the site!

My computer I built about 3 months ago is similar to yours. I've got an Asus P5Q deluxe, Intel [email protected], 4GB RAM, 620W PSU and a radeon HD 4870 in mine.

Spaz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Welcome to the site!

My computer I built about 3 months ago is similar to yours. I've got an Asus P5Q deluxe, Intel [email protected], 4GB RAM, 620W PSU and a radeon HD 4870 in mine.

Nice Jabo!
During my build, I've had compatibility issues with the P5Q Pro and the ram. What brand of sticks did you put in there?
Spaz

Nexeon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Nice Jabo!
During my build, I've had compatibility issues with the P5Q Pro and the ram. What brand of sticks did you put in there?
Spaz

I currently have four 1GB Kingston HyperX Low latency PC2-8500 sticks in mine with the Asus P5Q Deluxe motherboard. I used to have two 1GB Kingston HyperX Low latency PC2-6400 when I first built the system that I later put in my parents computer that has an Asus P5Q motherboard. Both the 2GB PC2-6400 that is now in my parents computer and the 4GB PC2-8500 kingston RAM in my computer work very well.

The only problem I had with building the computer was with the HD 4870 video card. It would crash after two minutes while playing games like Crysis. It seems like I just managed to get a faulty card though, I had the card replaced and no longer had any problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.