• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Yeah um.. im new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
User name is secretsquriiel but you people can call me Sky :D.Im living in OR USA. Im a freshman in highschool 14 soon to be 15. Ive allways wanted to be a teen baby. All that is happening right now is me wearing purely for comfort and the excitment i get out of them (DL). I wear mostly when im alone. No friends know about it. Im not fond of using them for solids since if someone smelled i would be busted. Not knowing what would happen to me if mom found out. Im currently using depends but wish for something thicker and has less leaks. To get the thickness i want out of them i double up use 2 at one time. I like thicker the better. Ive never worn to school recently since my school is fairly large 1500plus students. And i allso have gym and thats a problem. Word spreds fast around the school. I last wore at school in 8th grade when i didnt have pe. I was a really fun experience i drank alot of water throughout the whole day so i could get most out of it. I think no one saw. I will be happy to talk to about anyone about there experiences and the kinds you use.

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
XD Has happened to me before no big deal (in other forums, that is). Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay, if you want to chat or need to talk, gimme a call =) later.

I might just have to do that.

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
*picks up the phone and calls the Squirrel Mansion* (aka your hibernation spot)

Welcome to ADISC. Enjoy your stay and try not to hide any nuts in the diaper stash :tongueout:

Oh, and I fixed the problem with the double post for ya ;)

Peachy

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
*picks up the phone and calls the Squirrel Mansion* (aka your hibernation spot)

Welcome to ADISC. Enjoy your stay and try not to hide any nuts in the diaper stash :tongueout:

Oh, and I fixed the problem with the double post for ya ;)

Peachy

Yay thanks! Not to sure what i was going to do for a seconed there.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Welcome to ur community secretsquirel! I like your name too!

Feel free to post around as you please, and hope you enjoy it here!

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Welcome to Adisc. Hope you like it here.

D

Deleted member 221

big holiday welcome!
watched alvin and the chipmunks,good movie,your name reminded me of the movie hehe

F

FullMetal

Greeting threads do not last too long, but you sound like a cool dude, so welcome. Hope you really like it here. Great place for being a DL, you can gain a lot of information. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or anyone on the site, everyone is pretty willing to help.

FullMetal

Status
Not open for further replies.