• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Yeah, i'm here again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude84

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
As the title suggests, i've been here before (was around wayyyy back when this place was TBDL), and i'm here again, lol.

I'm Mark, aged 24, live in Loughborough in the county of Leicester, in the country of the United Kingdom. :p

I'm not too great at introducing myself and getting all egotistical and making myself sound marvellous when i'm not really, so yeah i'll just leave it there.

My messenger detail should be on profile entry somewhere anyway, lol.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
As the title suggests, i've been here before (was around wayyyy back when this place was TBDL), and i'm here again, lol.

I'm Mark, aged 24, live in Loughborough in the county of Leicester, in the country of the United Kingdom. :p

I'm not too great at introducing myself and getting all egotistical and making myself sound marvellous when i'm not really, so yeah i'll just leave it there.

My messenger detail should be on profile entry somewhere anyway, lol.

Welcome back! :)

As you can probably see, the sites gotten a lot bigger, with a lot more gadgets. :)

There are so many new people who joined after TBDL. For instance, me! :D

Hi!

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Welcome back. The handy thing about a re-introduction is we don't have to tell you where the guest towels are. Hope you have a pleasant stay :)

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Welcome back...once again :tongueout:

Peachy

Status
Not open for further replies.