• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Yeah, i'm here again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude84

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
As the title suggests, i've been here before (was around wayyyy back when this place was TBDL), and i'm here again, lol.

I'm Mark, aged 24, live in Loughborough in the county of Leicester, in the country of the United Kingdom. :p

I'm not too great at introducing myself and getting all egotistical and making myself sound marvellous when i'm not really, so yeah i'll just leave it there.

My messenger detail should be on profile entry somewhere anyway, lol.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
As the title suggests, i've been here before (was around wayyyy back when this place was TBDL), and i'm here again, lol.

I'm Mark, aged 24, live in Loughborough in the county of Leicester, in the country of the United Kingdom. :p

I'm not too great at introducing myself and getting all egotistical and making myself sound marvellous when i'm not really, so yeah i'll just leave it there.

My messenger detail should be on profile entry somewhere anyway, lol.
Welcome back! :)

As you can probably see, the sites gotten a lot bigger, with a lot more gadgets. :)

There are so many new people who joined after TBDL. For instance, me! :D

Hi!

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Welcome back. The handy thing about a re-introduction is we don't have to tell you where the guest towels are. Hope you have a pleasant stay :)

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Welcome back...once again :tongueout:

Peachy

Status
Not open for further replies.