YAY, New car Pics 56k WARNING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So, it was nice today and I've been just riding around lol. Here are some pictures of my new car. I'm so in love with it =)

100_0599.JPG

100_0600.JPG

100_0601.JPG

100_0602.JPG

100_0603.JPG

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Looks nice and that silver is a good color for hideing dirt, I was glad last winter with my silver truck, so this year a bought a silver vette.

08LS-3001.jpg

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hey... not too shabby there. The vibe makes a decent little wagonette I suppose... even if it is an automatic. Silver is a good colour... you'll blend right in with traffic. Good luck finding it in a parking lot though! :D

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Nice looking car! I have a friend at work and he has one and it gets great gas mileage. Living in NC make sure the AC is in good working order too.:smile:

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey... not too shabby there. The vibe makes a decent little wagonette I suppose... even if it is an automatic. Silver is a good colour... you'll blend right in with traffic. Good luck finding it in a parking lot though! :D

Sadly, I can't drive a stick :( I talk on the phone and do other things do much to be busy shifting gears lol.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Nice car! My friend has a Toyota Matrix and it's amazing how the interiors are identical! His is a stick shift though :p

Sadly, I can't drive a stick :( I talk on the phone and do other things do much to be busy shifting gears lol.

Sip your drink between shifts and put your phone on speaker mode and set it down :) That's what I do. I've been looking at upgrading my cd deck to one with bluetooth to interface with my phone (that is when I get a new phone that HAS bluetooth).

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Beautiful, Beautiful!!!

:bunny:Wow, Bryce!! What a car! I was an impoverished college student when I was 20, all my money went to tuition, books and housing. My first car was a Fire Engine Red 1966 Opel Kadet Fastback (German) I found in a farmers field with a blown engine. My neighbor helped me switch out an engine from an Opel Wagon my bother totaled the winter before, so I could have my college car.

This is a good year for a new car if you can swing it. We just bought a Isuzu Rodeo Sport 2DR with 8,100 actual miles (Less than a years mileage) for just below Kelly Blue Book value. It looks absolutely show room and still has that new car smell.

Business owner in town bought it new for over $23,000 in 2001 and kept it in his garage until he put it on consignment this spring. The most gorgeous Silver and Teal paint. It has V6, posi-traction, dual sunroofs, power everything and the dealership put a new class III hitch and electrical hooks ups for $0 to close the deal. I'll try to post a picture.

We needed something with a V6 to pull our tent trailer this summer. Three week trip around the Olympic Peninsula and Olympic National Park (Washington State) this August (1500 mi). We'll also have a 3-4 day reunion with my 2 sons, daughter in law and 2 grandsons, 7 years and 6 months camping on the Hood Canal.

Then were back home to Southern Oregon for a month and will turn around for a trip to Calgary, Canada (1900 - 2500 mi trip) in late September to see our daughter, son-in-law and grand daughter 4 and 1/2 years old.:bunny:

WoXxY

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Incontinent
Congrats on the newish car, looks great :thumbsup:

However, you shouldn't be on the phone and driving at the same time in the first place. :thumbdown:

S

secretdl26

Nice car! My friend has a Toyota Matrix and it's amazing how the interiors are identical! His is a stick shift though

They are basically the same car (mechanically, etc. except for some styling).

Wow, I really like the Vibe, and the color. I own a silver Chevy S-10 and really like the color. Very practical, yet looks better than white or beige.

Have fun with the new car!

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It's getting the first real breakin this weekend. I'll be driving down to Emerald Isle for a wedding and gonna see how much gas it takes to get there. It's only a 12 gallon tank and gets around 30mpg.

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover

Oh you're a car talker....do you chat on the phone in the left lane while paying zero attention and constantly varying speed anywhere from 50mph to 90? :p

I'm just pickin, nice car though! Love it and take care of it, and it will return the favor.

/faps to the silver C6

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Nice lookin' Vibe Bryce! My aunt had a red one. Hers was the GT model though I believe. Good little car.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
Looks nice and that silver is a good color for hideing dirt, I was glad last winter with my silver truck, so this year a bought a silver vette.

08LS-3001.jpg

O_O "Oh yeah, I bought a Vette. Got bored one day and decided to head over to the local dealer..." MONEYMAN!

So, it was nice today and I've been just riding around lol. Here are some pictures of my new car. I'm so in love with it =)

100_0599.JPG

100_0600.JPG

100_0601.JPG

100_0602.JPG

100_0603.JPG

Mmmmmmmmm <3

Nice car! My friend has a Toyota Matrix and it's amazing how the interiors are identical! His is a stick shift though :p

Sip your drink between shifts and put your phone on speaker mode and set it down :) That's what I do. I've been looking at upgrading my cd deck to one with bluetooth to interface with my phone (that is when I get a new phone that HAS bluetooth).

They are basically the same car (mechanically, etc. except for some styling).

Wow, I really like the Vibe, and the color. I own a silver Chevy S-10 and really like the color. Very practical, yet looks better than white or beige.

Have fun with the new car!

Yeah, from what I vaguely understand, that the Vibe and the Maxtrix were a joint model project that Pontiac (GM) and Toyota did. IIRC as well, Bryce's Vibe has a Toyota motor!

And for the hell of it, my Pontiac!

47238931462733152018233.jpg

47238931466733152018233.jpg

47238931465233152018233.jpg

Hooray for 32mpg!! I can fill up for $20 ^_^ That's what a 2.2L I4 will give you :)

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Congratulations Man, I'm a proud owner of a Vibe as well, actually hopefully I'll be getting a second Vibe soon. The one I've got now is the first model year and has almost 150,000 on the odometer and I've owned it since new. I can tell you that Vibe's are freaking BULLET-PROOF in terms of reliability. I have not had a single issue, not one repair in all that time. You made a very smart choice.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Oh you're a car talker....do you chat on the phone in the left lane while paying zero attention and constantly varying speed anywhere from 50mph to 90? :p

I'm just pickin, nice car though! Love it and take care of it, and it will return the favor.

/faps to the silver C6

Yes, I'm a car talker in the left lane, but I don't vary from 50-90mph. I go a constant 90mph lol. Gotta stop it though as I can't afford a speeding ticket right now :(

/cries for no more cash for computers for a while :(

Congratulations Man, I'm a proud owner of a Vibe as well, actually hopefully I'll be getting a second Vibe soon. The one I've got now is the first model year and has almost 150,000 on the odometer and I've owned it since new. I can tell you that Vibe's are freaking BULLET-PROOF in terms of reliability. I have not had a single issue, not one repair in all that time. You made a very smart choice.

/knock on wood

ajsco

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Not to bad. But as is with most American cars the interior is...well...shit.

DotDotDot

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Not to bad. But as is with most American cars the interior is...well...shit.

Only GM Interiors.

I really love the buick 231v6 (3800) that they stopped making. I was considering getting a 2-3 year old GM that had that engine. But I couldn't stand the GM interiors.

The vibe is a nice car and practical. Should be a lot more vehicles like that on the road (I'd take one!) but people don't seem to buy them a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.