• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Yay my very close friends a furry~!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jter42

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
Wow I cant believe it today in math for some reason I started messing around and acting like a kitten and I told her I was going to draw whiskers on myself. What do ya know? She said to me "Oh my god i love doing that" then she said "If I could get a pair of cat ears I would totally wear them" Then I started telling her she might be a furry and I explained to her about the furry fandom!

Now I'm not a furry but her being one might aid me when I tell her about me being a tb/dl.

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
She's not necessarily a furry. Not many girls are.

She might just like acting like a cat. Doesn't mean she's into furry things.

I wouldn't be too sure at this point. She may or may not be one, but it depends on how you explained the furry fandom.

If she is, awesome. If not, oh well.

Oh, and just an FYI, a lot of furries look down on *B/DLism. Don't ask why, they just are. She may not be as accepting as you predict.

--The Silent Assassin--

ShoogyGlider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
I don't know if it would be that she is furry or just likes her animal tendencies. i just got diaper fur.

Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
Talking about furries... I have a nickname... (which refers to a wolf name.) Anyways a friend suddenly was like... oh so are you a furry!?! Haha. I was not sure how to reply so I just played it off that I did not know what he was talking about. He then said well i guess not since you don't even know what it is. Then he explained it to me. So I think he might be one... I am not sure though. But he has that aurora about him.

diaperedwolfcub

M

Mako

Anyone aware of internet culture knows about furries, so don't expect anyone who suggests it to be furry, or more importatly furry friendly.

As for furries looking down on *b/dlism, its sad but true. Due to the unfortunate conduct of some babyfurs, it's reflected badly upon all of us. Now we have to work twice as hard to break the stereotypes.
On top of that, many furs ironically misunderstand age-play and cub art.

E

Error404

She's not necessarily a furry. Not many girls are.

She might just like acting like a cat. Doesn't mean she's into furry things.

I wouldn't be too sure at this point. She may or may not be one, but it depends on how you explained the furry fandom.

If she is, awesome. If not, oh well.

Oh, and just an FYI, a lot of furries look down on *B/DLism. Don't ask why, they just are. She may not be as accepting as you predict.

--The Silent Assassin--
I randomly raid the local furmeets. They think I'm cute. ^.^

D

Deleted member 221

neko's are awesome, hehe my best friend is a lucario, and im a white/ash black fox, i need to find a different avatar to suit that :p

i wish there where furry meets in adelaide >.< that would be so cool

hmm am i neko, because i would rather have ears and a tail sticking out of my jeans than a full suit, 1 because its more practical for my price range, 2 because i don't have enough for a suit that i would outgrow in a couple years, i would rather wait until im around 20 to get one

if your friend explains what a furry is after asking you if you are one i think that person would be one him/herself

D

Deleted member 221

If furry's have nothing to do with nappies, why are they always in the same forum?
why not, there are no strict rule saying no furries just because they don't wear diapers. its esentially a furry subforum here

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Well... My beat friend actually did turn out to be a furry. He left a trail of clues, which I picked up on. I got excited, asked him if he was, he was like "yes!" and were bfffffff's now.

True story. I'm going to tell him I'm a TB, then maybe he will show up here as a furry/friend.[/Bragging]

Status
Not open for further replies.