• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

YAY! My NUK 5 has arrived !

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuriousKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I know this is a completley pointless post, but Im really excited and don't have anyone else to Squeeeeeeeee to!

**happy dances around the room**

I went to the post office today, My package from the UK has arrived..... I got my NUK 5 and matching bottle teat.
:smile1::smile1::smile1::smile1::smile1::smile1::smile1::smile1::smile1:

Yay!

Initial review - the Nuk5 is much much more comfortable in my mouth then NUK3, I don't have to actively suck or bite to keep it in hands free :)

J

Jeffy

daww! I really wish they had one that was made of silicone! All i can find is latex and it's not that i'm allergic it's that I just don't like the taste >.<

Gaius

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Congratulations! I hope you like your new NUK 5 and bottle teat. (I had to look up what teat meant) I use my NUK 5 a lot more than I should. I didn't realize they made a NUK 5 bottle teat. I may have to get one of those.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
Just wondering where did you get yours

CuriousKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
What do you guys call "teats"? Must be a US vs UK vs AU english thing.

I got mine from ebay - brought them as a double deal for about $50AU

pixel

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
The bottle is a substitute for a breast teat, hence the name. Tit comes from teat

Iggy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, , Other, Private
regular seller on ebay? i would be interested in silicone as well.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
congrates man when i got mine the first time i sucked on it for hours, tried to sleep with it a few times but keeps falling out of my mouth. would like to get a nuk 5 teat for my bottle but that is a treat ill have to wait for

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
friggen lucky so-n-so, but, yeah hope enjoyit, *shrugs* meh my nuk 3 isnt too bad, th extrasized bottle nipple would be fun though

Status
Not open for further replies.