• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Yay me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
:DI became an uncle today! I have a beautiful niece named Marisa. Couldn't help but share it.

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I became an uncle when I was 8. Congratulations on being late.

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
Welcome to uncledom, Harris! n.n

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Congratulations, Uncle Harris!:) Now you need to get a baby stroller to take her riding when mom and dad bring her over to visit. I still miss strolling our kids when they were little.

~Pramrider

Thegreenone

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Carer
Welcome to the wonderful world of uncleness. I know it all too well. Get ready to be treated as a jungle gym.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Now you get the awesome chance to mold a new life without the responsibilities (want some more candy? I know mommy said no, but it's o.k.!) and forever be cherished as "my crazy uncle Harris"!

Congratulations.

Nexeon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Congrats! I remember the day I became an uncle about 3 years ago, it's a pretty awesome feeling.

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Good for you! It's awesome when someone gets a new child to take care of. (If YOU aren't the one taking care of him! J/K) Good Job, Mr. Crazy Uncle. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.