Status
Not open for further replies.

tyty20

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
so i talked to my hubby and he said that maybe tonight i can get my first bobo (pacifier) and a bottle :) my first ones since opening up about my interest :) im so excited i really hope i can get them tonight :)
when did you get your first ones ?
what color were they ?
ill try to post pics later :) (if i get it)

tyty20

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
yaaaaay he got them :) i got a pretty purple bottle (purple and clear) and a white and pink bobo (pacifier :D i am one very happy ab/lg ..now i can sleep tight

BabyDenise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I got my first pacifier and baby bottle many, many years ago. I have no idea when. The pacifier was pink with a children's character on it (don't remember which one). The bottle was just a general purpose clear bottle. Both items were in the baby aisle at the local food market.

FaennaJo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Congrats!! How exciting!

I got my first baby pacifier in June from a grocery store, and my first Nuk 5 last month online :) The baby paci has a cute pink/purple print. My Nuk 5 is solid dark pink with a little flower on the button. It also has one of those flippy handles, which I love! It makes it seem way more authentic, somehow. That one is much, much more comfortable for me to use because it's larger.

And today (!!!!!!) I got my first bottle, which is clear with a pink cap and a really adorable pink bunny painted on the side. My new favorite thing is chocolate milk in a bottle ... aahhhh perfection.

Oddly, even after washing, the bottle seems to be strawberry-scented... I think it's just the silicone, but it's kind of funny and adorable all the same :p

Have fun with your new toys! :)

tyty20

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Congrats!! How exciting!

I got my first baby pacifier in June from a grocery store, and my first Nuk 5 last month online :) The baby paci has a cute pink/purple print. My Nuk 5 is solid dark pink with a little flower on the button. It also has one of those flippy handles, which I love! It makes it seem way more authentic, somehow. That one is much, much more comfortable for me to use because it's larger.

And today (!!!!!!) I got my first bottle, which is clear with a pink cap and a really adorable pink bunny painted on the side. My new favorite thing is chocolate milk in a bottle ... aahhhh perfection.

Oddly, even after washing, the bottle seems to be strawberry-scented... I think it's just the silicone, but it's kind of funny and adorable all the same :p

Have fun with your new toys! :)
i am very happy i slept so great last night i actualy fell asleep drinking from my bottle. whats a nuk 5?
congrats on the first bottle :) my paci is just one i found at a grocery store .. same with bottle .. the paci isnt the one i first saw but i like it .. i didnt buy them my husband went back to get them for me and i was very happy when he did :)
i havnt made chocomilk yet i just used some orange juice for now . but i wanna get some apple juice today.
*huge smile* im finaly happy with who i am :) im so grateful my husband is so okay with all this .. i havent worn diapers yet but we will soon. just need to find some .. when i am .. not so easy and online doesnt seem to help.
whats a good international website for good adult diapers ( someone who delivers to kuwait)

thanks again and congrats :)

DeftLeppard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Carer
My first Paci (my only paci, lol) is a leopard print Nuk that I modified. It is a Nuk 3 teat on a Nuk 2 shield, since they only make the leopard print in size 2. I also have the matching leopard print bottle that goes with it:p

Status
Not open for further replies.