Status
Not open for further replies.

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So, like the title says, after searching and dreaming of it forever I finally found a mommy! Got any ideas on fun things to do? I'm nervous and excited at the same time! Need to get some cute diapers and cute outfit too!

wyatt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
That's awesome! Congratulations! You guys could go to the movies or the park on a warm day. Sorry I'm not very good with ideas :)

MotherFaith

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Make sure you take her feelings into consideration, its not all about you. Its about both of your enjoyment. Talk through what you both want to do, do not expect her to want to do everything right away.

Tyger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
How did you find her?

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Fetlife. I heard good and bad things about it but it worked for me.

Tyger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Fetlife. I heard good and bad things about it but it worked for me.
Lucky. Yeah, i tried it for a little while, twice actually. I just kept hating the website and couldn't stand to stay that long. There needs to be another fetlife that is less explicit.

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Lucky. Yeah, i tried it for a little while, twice actually. I just kept hating the website and couldn't stand to stay that long. There needs to be another fetlife that is less explicit.
Yes. I agree. Im not too fond of it but hey I guess I got what I wanted so I'm happy

Tyger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Yes. I agree. Im not too fond of it but hey I guess I got what I wanted so I'm happy

Is she close by? Or are you just in an internet relationship right now?

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
No she's very close. We have are first mommy/baby playdate next week!

Tyger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
No she's very close. We have are first mommy/baby playdate next week!

That's awesome! lucky guy. Well I hope it goes well, you'll have to keep us updated.

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
How exciting! I hope it goes well for you x
Thank you! I noticed you were a caretaker. What would you put in a diaper bag seeing how I have to get one together

Treacle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Where will you be going? Is this a public date?

My changing bag/diaper bag is normally pretty big. I have spare diapers, wipes, disposable mattress covers (to use as changing mats when needed), nappy cream, scented nappy/diaper bags, some simple toys like cars, small teddy bears, rattles, spare pacifiers, a baby book or two, latex gloves (babies can be icky and I have fingernails to think of!!), plastic spoons and forks for food time, baby's bottle of juice or milk...

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Where will you be going? Is this a public date?

My changing bag/diaper bag is normally pretty big. I have spare diapers, wipes, disposable mattress covers (to use as changing mats when needed), nappy cream, scented nappy/diaper bags, some simple toys like cars, small teddy bears, rattles, spare pacifiers, a baby book or two, latex gloves (babies can be icky and I have fingernails to think of!!), plastic spoons and forks for food time, baby's bottle of juice or milk...

Wow. You are prepared! I don't know where or what we will do yet. I just want it to be special.

dyperaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So, like the title says, after searching and dreaming of it forever I finally found a mommy! Got any ideas on fun things to do? I'm nervous and excited at the same time! Need to get some cute diapers and cute outfit too!

I think you should talk to her for "fun things to do." I'm sure she has ideas for you both.

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Wow. You are prepared! I don't know where or what we will do yet. I just want it to be special.
If you want it fun you should both get things togather make it fun for her.
Order baby clothing togather shop for diaper bag togather.
When your shopping no one has to say its for you .
Rember mom's in charge but its a partnership .
Have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.