Yay :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
My goodnites sample arrived today and luckily I got to the mailman before they did so I had enough time to go hide it in my room. Hehe, right now im wearing it and my parents don't suspect a thing. :p

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Congrats!:smile: Is the sample a girls or boys Goodnite? I've tried the girls and would like to try the boys sometime for comparison.

~Pramrider

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I've tried both and didn't find much difference, PRider! I kind of liked the little flowers on the girls because it seemed more babyish. The boys are supposed to have more protection in the front, but I'm not sure it matters, as they will only hold so much.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
I've tried both and didn't find much difference, PRider! I kind of liked the little flowers on the girls because it seemed more babyish.
Thank you for the comparison, dogboy.:smile: Yeah, I thought the girls GNs looked more babyish/cutesy, too. For some reason I had it in my mind there was more of a difference between the two. Must have misinterpreted something someone posted about them. Don't know when I'll get a chance to try something different, so I've got plenty of time to decide what to try next.

~Pramrider

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
The only samples they had on the goodnites site where the boxer style ones. Anyways now I have to wake up early just incase my underjams sample arrives so my parents don't find out. :ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.