Yakuza Like a Dragon has an ABDL Mission!

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Did you know the SEGA video game Yakuza Like a Dragon has an ABDL mission?! You visit one of those places in Japan with a maid Mommy and have some ABDL fun in a nursery! I discovered it while looking up ABDL video games on YouTube in 2020, and have wanted to play ever since! So when it became free on PlayStation plus a couple months ago I downloaded it so I could play it! I also decided to play it on my ABDL YouTube channel in a segment I call Diapered Gaming with ABDElsa. The next game I will play will be Perpetual Change, the fan game from Piece of Soap on DeviantArt. But in the meantime you can watch me play the Yakuza mission while going into full Baby Mode! Tee-hee! 😊 Also check out the thumbnail and drawing I made for it, hope you enjoy. So, ADISC community did you know about this mission in the Yakuza Like a Dragon Video Game? Let me know in the comments, and as always...stay Diapered!🧷:)
-ABDElsa
2022-11-14_22-40-35.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: phillybaby22

phillybaby22

Professional Boo-Boo Fixer!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
ABDL Culture is very big in japan, most prefectures have one or two of these places in the bigger cities.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
phillybaby22 said:
ABDL Culture is very big in japan, most prefectures have one or two of these places in the bigger cities.
I know that's what I've heard and have been told by my friend who's a big Anime buff and knows a lot about Japan culture.