Yahoo Sux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Has anyone tried contacting Yahoo tech support to see what they say. I've had issues before (not email related) and they were pretty responsive. The only thing I notice disappearing at times is Spam messages that have built up.

~Pramrider

Role
Diaper Lover
Hotmail > All, there is no spam in my inbox, only in mah spam foldar!

GOGOGOGOGOGOOGOGOGOGOOGHOGOMICROSOFT!

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Has anyone tried contacting Yahoo tech support to see what they say. I've had issues before (not email related) and they were pretty responsive. The only thing I notice disappearing at times is Spam messages that have built up.

~Pramrider
Yahoo has it set up so that your spam folder is automatically emptied after 30 days.

Abercrombiestud

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
It sounds to me like you maybe had questionable images in your account... perhaps you did other questionable things.

I don't see why they would question my images because none of them were x-rated. They were just of people having fun in them or using them as a prank, etc....

Role
Diaper Lover
I've been around Yahoo and the Groups for a very long time now and as of recently they've gone on an anti-diaper crusade. Many diaper groups have been deleted as well as all e-mails related to them, so I wouldn't be surprised to see that they've started deleting e-mails with diaper content. In addition, if you don't log into your account in a certain amount of time at Yahoo, it is auto-deleted.

- Andy

D

daria7483

Yep. Yahoo deleted my story discussion group a couple of times, and the thing that gets to me is that the content was completely g-rated. There really wasn't much discussion of diapers at all. I think they also deleted my account once.

My suggestion is that you always keep any files you want on your computer's hard drive, and back it up. As long as you are at the mercy of a free email provider like yahoo they can pretty much do whatever they want.

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
Not to beat a dead horse, but you should have definitely stored them somewhere else besides online, especially when using a service where the images are certainly against their terms and conditions that you agreed to.

Abercrombiestud

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Not to beat a dead horse, but you should have definitely stored them somewhere else besides online, especially when using a service where the images are certainly against their terms and conditions that you agreed to.

Dude "I REPEAT" the images I had in the account were not X rated.

cpndl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I lost access to an account I had on yahoo also. In looking around at some other places and the complaints I read there, it seems to me that they ran a sweep on the accounts and deleted some. That or they had a major problem and just hosed something.

SteveC1981

Contributor
Role
, Other, Private
The thought police on the internet (not just yahoo, although they are among the more notorious) have made things miserable for the *B world to survive and function.

Thanks to the idiotic actions of some who decided to exploit kids and try and profit from it, pictures taken by group members here and shared among people here are considered JUST as controversial as ones taken by those Dateline NBC-worthy pervs. The backlash from that carries over into all subject matter related to this, no matter how G-rated it is.

Of course, in this world of double standards, we freak out about a pathetic country singer's teen daughter dressing like Britney Spears, yet we can't get enough of it! Ughh!

Coyote_Howl

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, , Carer
had yahoo delete one of my account a long time ago (well a few years) that was in ab/dl groups and stuff so yea... i rarely use my yahoo anymore cuz it gets sooo full of spam, i mean i'm getting spam from like 4 days in the future. wth yahoo

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I've got Firefox and MSN Outlook. I don't store any AB stuff online, and if I did it would be on a separate account, one that wouldn't matter if it was deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.