• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

xpmedical speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I live in southern michigan and am wondering...If I order today(wednesday) when do you all estimate they will arrive? It is just a bag of abena extras, so I just need to know when they may arrive.

indiaperdl

DL couple Germany
Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
You might want to ask Garry, if he ships them from CA or his east coast partner(?). That would make a huge difference in shipping time. So that being said, one can't tell you how long it might take. On the other hand, you can go to Fedex Home and look up transit times from ZIP to ZIP. He is in Ventura, CA, if he ships from CA....
They do usually ship the same day if the order is in by 1pm PST or so.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
If I'm not mistaken, XP Medical has a warehouse in the great lakes area. You might get it within a day or two if they ship from there.

I hope you like the Extras. I think they're a great diaper for daytime use. Plenty of capacity without being super bulky like the X-plus. I've got one on now. :D

thedlguy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I live in MN and get mine in usualy 2-3 days, even though Fedex says 5-days to deliver

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
hmm I always hear such great thing about XPmed. I think I'll have to order from them before i move.

Gil

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I got mine in 2 days. The return address was located in Michigan.

adaffme149

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, , Other
It depends on the shipping selection you use. I think 2-day would be the most precise (and obvious) delivery system, but expensive.

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hmm based on the shipping times I may order through xp medical if I find myself with the house alone.

clothdl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I order from them and it takes about 3-4 days to Texas.

element

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I ordered a pack on Thursday and they came today (FedEx Home delivers on Saturdays, to my surprise). They'll probably ship a day after you order them, and you'll get a FedEx tracking number so you can get a pretty good idea of when they'll arrive.

thedlguy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I ordered a pack on Thursday and they came today (FedEx Home delivers on Saturdays, to my surprise). They'll probably ship a day after you order them, and you'll get a FedEx tracking number so you can get a pretty good idea of when they'll arrive.
Same here Element!! I got mine today, though I think I ordered them on Wednesday :D Loving the Extra's so far :)

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
FedEx Home does indeed deliver on Saturday... a lovely thing, isn't it?

indiaperdl

DL couple Germany
Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Did you know though that Fedex Home(!) does not deliver on Mondays? ..so it's a wash...
Sorry, off topic.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
That would also be correct... FedEx home works saturdays instead of mondays.

diapernew2

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, , Private
i am a huge fan of xpmedical and Gary.. the service is awesome and hes awesome in responding to emails... i would totally buy from him and trust him

i forgot FEDex ships also on saturday... i always pay the extra and get the 2day shipping so i know when they come

Last edited by a moderator:

Acecool

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Even though I operate another site acecoolmedical.com - I have nothing but good things to say about xpmedical :)

They are quick with shipping, if you email them you get a quick response :)

Status
Not open for further replies.