• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

XP Medical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pawlf

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I just ordered a case of Attends w/waistband from XP Medical. I have never ordered diapers online before, and I was just wondering if anyone else here has dealt with them before.

It really sucks that all the good diapers are only available online, and the ones in stores are just no good IMO. I usually end up buying the Depends brand in town, because shipping to Alaska is a bit high.

B

Butterfly Mage

XP Medical is very reliable and very discrete. They have never lost a shipment and only shipped the incorrect item once. I've often wondered if XP is an ABDL-aware company.

BabyJohn

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I have used XP to get my abena xplus that I use at night. I signed up for their automatic delivery and the shipment always arrives on time and in a unmarked bos.
They have great customer srvice.
John

moocow

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
i have had an indifferent experience. Here is what happened, I ordered it, put in the correct address, and selected usps. somewhere along the line the address got totally messed up. Eventually got the package (good job post office) but...

clothdl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I have been using them for a few years.I always had good service from them.

Gil

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've only used them once. They came really fast, like 2 days after i ordered. I'd use them again.

Pawlf

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Thanks everyone for the feedback. I used them because they offered discreet shipping boxes. I still live at home with my parents, and some of you know how that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.