Xp Medical shipping

SteadyDinosaurPanda

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
Does Xp Medical ship discreetly, or do they ship in the manufactures box?

They always have been discrete when I order from them, usually they flip the box inside out so any logo or other tattletail is on the inside and the only thing outside is the shipping label. Be aware however that they used to occasionally send out mailers that do have your name and theirs on it I haven't gotten one in a couple of years though.

I haven't gotten any mailers in the last year I've been ordering. They've never shipped anything that was identifiable. There's usually a box color piece of tape over any sizes or labels or the box is inside out.

Not so any more my last XP order came in normal box with hand holes punched out displaying contents. The previous order wasn'tXPorder2.JPGXP order1.JPG much better with but a bit of tape over label.

They claim discreet shipping, but at this point I wouldn't trust them. Since Gary sold it, they seem to be going downhill in general and the new ownership doesn't quite seem to understand what discreet means.

Years ago in the initial changeover they went 3-4 weeks accidentally shipping diapers in the original boxes due to some kind of mix up and didn't seem to understand why that was an issue.

Last time I ordered diapers from them was 2017. They've sent me unsolicited mail several times since then that was far from discreet.

As a general point towards their customer service, I've been getting emails from them about the new diaper they offer. I'm actually very interested in trying it, but despite the emails saying "reply directly to this email with any questions", I've gotten no replies to inquiries about samples.

Unless you're interested in something that only they carry, I'd recommend northshore over Xpmedical at this point.

The worst 'none discrete' supplier i had was a company in UK called Gompells or similar. They sent out a large order of adult nappies in a box with their name on it and big pictures of cleaning/hygiene products decorating the box, one side had a huge nappy on.... When confronting them on the lack of discrete packaging their excuse was they ship to large customers and care homes, not usually individual end users. Didn't order again, their products weren't up to my standards as they had limited capacity.

I've always had discrete shipping from them. I sometimes get a damaged box , but I
contribute that to Fed Ex in there handling. If you look at Fed Ex's handling it is
put on several different trucks. My order from them will be on at least 4 different
trucks from Conway Ark to Sherman Tx.

Back