• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

XP Medical Shipment Finally Came

Status
Not open for further replies.

moocow

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I finally got my order from XP Medical...seems like who ever took the address that was originally posted on the box totally messed it up. Basically I have a P.O. box provided by the campus with a number like 9999, and zipcode like 42022 and who ever addressed this box made it

Moocow (not really)
P.O. Box 1
P.O. Box 9999

MyTown, 42023 (not really)

so after a lot of tossing the package back and forth between the local post office, it was finally given to me.

In that Package is:
1) Large Abena Bodystocking (a tad too small for me, but it still fits how it is supposed to)
2) Lots of samples, according to the sheet -
a)AbriForm - Large
b)AbriForm - Large - AirPlus
c)Molicare - Large
d)Attends - Large

The only thing is that it appears that there is another type of diaper in there that I can't exactly place. When I get the change to sit down, I am going to look at them and see if I can figure out which one I have extra.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Congrats on getting your shipment. That sure is a nic assortment that you got there. I've meant to order a bunch of samples myself. Hopefully you can review the various ones you got for us.

moocow

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
not that good at reviewing, but I guess I could try to give it a shot

MysteriousVisitor

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Do the large abrifoms fit you well? I'm a pretty big guy, but the large abriforms make me look like I'm wearing all the inventory from Bed Bath and Beyond.

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Well have lots of fun >.o. I know i will when my abri-forms x+ come.

moocow

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Do the large abrifoms fit you well? I'm a pretty big guy, but the large abriforms make me look like I'm wearing all the inventory from Bed Bath and Beyond.
No idea, I just got the package today after much pinballing from the local post office and campus's post office

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
No idea, I just got the package today after much pinballing from the local post office and campus's post office
At least you're still getting mail. I haven't seen the postal dude in almost a week. The post office says something about too many people being on sick leave. Losers!

ANyway, have fun with your samples, and if you fail at identifying the mysterious diaper, post a picture on the forum and see if anyone else knows what it is.

Peachy

clothdl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Neather rain or snow. I guess sick is a good reason.

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
These are the x-pluses you're talking about, correct? Tell me how the X-plus AirPlus compared to the plastic backed X-pluses.

moocow

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
well small experience, I am currently wearing the X-Plus Air Plus and I personally don't like it as much because removing the body sticking that I am wearing, I get a whiff of urine smell.

I haven't tried the plastic backed yet, and I will post an update.

Status
Not open for further replies.