XL Goodnights for a 16-18 jeans size?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crinklesaur

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I'm going to be purchasing my first ever pack of diapers this afternoon and I was wondering: given that I wear a 16-18 on Jean size, will the XL Goodnites provide a good fit? Particularly for occasional wetting and sleeping?

Crinklesaur

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I don't know the pants size, but the underwear I have on right now are size 32-34.

XL Goodnites are:
8-14
60-125 pounds (I am at 130-135)

Pianissima

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
You should be okay. Just stretch them out first and try to not let any rips start. It wont be that absorbent though due to it being stretched out and so snug. I would just say that if at all possible you should get at least sample packs of decent diapers rather than goodnites

Crinklesaur

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
What kid-like adult diapers would you recommend? (particularly available at Wallgreens or HEB/Walmart, etc).

AddyShadows

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
What kid-like adult diapers would you recommend? (particularly available at Wallgreens or HEB/Walmart, etc).

There really aren't any childish style diapers for sale in stores. If you want something like that you should look on the internet, only place to get childish style diapers that aren't goodnites or something like it.

Mattew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I'm going to be purchasing my first ever pack of diapers this afternoon and I was wondering: given that I wear a 16-18 on Jean size, will the XL Goodnites provide a good fit? Particularly for occasional wetting and sleeping?

They'll fit you. I wear a boy's size 16 and they fit me. You're just above the weight limit (like I am), but they'll still fit OK. They just re-designed them to have more give to the sides, so they'll fit you good. Don't worry about it.

Crinklesaur

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
They'll fit you. I wear a boy's size 16 and they fit me. You're just above the weight limit (like I am), but they'll still fit OK. They just re-designed them to have more give to the sides, so they'll fit you good. Don't worry about it.

Even with my waist size of 32-34?

Mattew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer

Crinklesaur

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I've got a 29" waist, so know I'm not 100% sure of how comfortable that will be. However here's a post from someone last week that has a waist larger than yours and he got some to wear:

http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/87834-Goodnites-sizing-part-2-P

So will they fit you: yes
How comfortable will they be: not sure

But I know that when I wear them, I've got several inches more that they'll stretch out.

What do you mean by "several inches more that they'll stretch out?"

Do you mean they are not a comfy fit?

EDIT:

Ugh... I won't be able to get them til tomorrow...
*pouts* I want my diadees now!

Last edited:

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If you fit in 16-18 boys sized boy clothing more than likely they will fit OK. But not how you fit in boys clothing if you have a 34" waist. Unless you are talking 16-18 girls sized then that is quite a stretch.

Last edited:

Crinklesaur

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
If you fit in 16-18 house sized boy clothing more than likely they will fit OK. But not how you fit in boys clothing if you have a 34" waist. Unless you are talking 16-18 girls sized then that is quite a stretch.

I don't understand what you mean, could you rephrase it?

Crinklesaur

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
But what do you mean "But not how you fit in boys clothing if you have a 34" waist. Unless you are talking 16-18 girls sized then that is quite a stretch?"

I was thinking of getting the boys Goodnites, I wear size 18 jeans, and I believe that they are kids' size.

I am more than likely a 32 than a 34, given that my underwear stretches quite further than my waist.

BabyxZoey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I am 6ft. 1in. in height, and have a fairly big waist, for a baby "girl". Size 46-52, and IF I stretch out the Goodnite beforehand, I can actually fit them pretty snug. BUT, they do tear easy I don't stretch them long enough. :/

okmis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
But what do you mean "But not how you fit in boys clothing if you have a 34" waist. Unless you are talking 16-18 girls sized then that is quite a stretch?"
I was thinking of getting the boys Goodnites, I wear size 18 jeans, and I believe that they are kids' size.
This is just my opinion and from my experiences, but I would advise against getting goodnites if your waist is above 30" if you are a guy. Goodnites L-XL are the equivalent of size 12-14 boys underwear. 16-18 is quite a bit larger. If you can wear size 14 with excessive stretching or ripping and comfortably then Goodnites will fit correctly and comfortably if not they will likely rip and be tight.

Mattew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
What do you mean by "several inches more that they'll stretch out?"

Do you mean they are not a comfy fit?

EDIT:

Ugh... I won't be able to get them til tomorrow...
*pouts* I want my diadees now!

They have VERY stretchy sides, is what I mean. If you are a 32" waist, then they will fit you.

Status
Not open for further replies.