• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Xbox games

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveC1981

Contributor
Role
, Other, Private
One quick question: as far as this thread goes, what are you looking for help regarding? (as far as when it comes to Xbox games?)

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Supposing you need help choosing what games to get/play, you could us give something more to go on. What kind of games do you like? And you do mean XBOX, not XBOX 360?

The only game I could really recommend for the original XBOX would be Fable, as it's the only one I finished.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Psychonuats
Fable: The Lost Chapters (more content)
Forza
Beyond Good And Evil (if its for xbox as well)

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Fable: The Lost Chapters (more content)
I thought that was a PC only version. Glad I'm wrong. I currently don't have a computer that pulls it off nicely, but now I can play it again :smile1:

Oh, and you should too, Valerye.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
Supposing you need help choosing what games to get/play, you could us give something more to go on. What kind of games do you like? And you do mean XBOX, not XBOX 360?

The only game I could really recommend for the original XBOX would be Fable, as it's the only one I finished.
Both and I tend to lean more twords Frontline, Halo, ECT.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I thought that was a PC only version. Glad I'm wrong. I currently don't have a computer that pulls it off nicely, but now I can play it again :smile1:

Oh, and you should too, Valerye.
I don't think it was that great of a game but it's okay just don't get your hopes up with it nor fable 2 it seams. Both of them don't really deliver on the content they promise. Its like buying a house and getting married in the games are just there for the sake of being there. There's no point to that stuff at all. <_>

SteveC1981

Contributor
Role
, Other, Private
I have just the original Xbox right now (although maybe if 360 prices keep falling, it might be enticing to bite on one of those). On the other hand, I don't have an HD TV, so an Xbox 360 would look no different on a normal TV than the original.

When it comes to games, almost all of mine are car-type games...I have all the NFS games made for the Xbox (HP2 and Underground through Carbon). Right now, I'm still addicted to Forza sometimes. As far as NON-car games go, I have the Sims, the Sims Bustin' Out, and the Sims 2...all very different from their PC counterparts (the middle version not having a PC counterpart). I love SimCity 4, but there's no way that that can be adapted for console use in practical terms.

cylenrii

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover,
if you like halo and such im gonna recomend......unreal tournament 3 maybe?

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
if you like halo and such im gonna recomend......unreal tournament 3 maybe?
UT3 has a "meh" storyline one that shouldn't really exist. Not to mention most unreal fans are still in UT:2004 since UT3 didn't improve much and the storyline just made it worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.