Xbox 720

Status
Not open for further replies.

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
So much of that article is rumours, speculation and inaccuracies that you would be a fool to read much into it.

Those extra GHz could go towards assisting the GPU and more realistic AI
And now I want to punch the author too. *shakes head*

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Its all fake, according to Microsoft they wont make newer versions of xbox but just make updated consoles with the same name of "XBOX 360" but with more features, etc.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Its all fake, according to Microsoft they wont make newer versions of xbox but just make updated consoles with the same name of "XBOX 360" but with more features, etc.

Sources? :3

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
If it is true then there goes my life in 3 to 4 years.... at least I have time to prepare.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I never seen nor heard of that site. I do not know how reliable it is. Plus does it matter guessing what the next systems will be like focus on the current generation damn it! Let the company's do what they do and we can do what we do which is game.

Role
Diaper Lover
$3.50 over paypal says the Re-nig on that within 8 years.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
grrr...

i brought a 360 2 weeks ago :(
dude, the new line of systems haven't been announced yet. They are still designing the systems I bet so really go off and play the tons of new games that came out this year and still are coming out. Anyways you knew new systems would come out and if you didn't then you must not of been a gamer for very long. New systems ALWAYS comes out every 5 years or so.

I bought a 20 gig Ipod Photo a few months before the Ipod Video came out. But I didn't cry about it. Anyways you have no idea when the new system from Microsoft will even come out! Enjoy what you have now and quit crying about something that won't be here for a few years. You could of waited for the new system to come out but you chose yo get the 360 when it might be half way though its life span.

Not to mentions there's kids/adults out there that would happily take a 360. In my mom's town I know a family who can only afford a Nintendo 64 and they don't even have goldeneye.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
there wont be an xbox 720, there WILL be another xbox but the 720? it just doesnt work... where does the name come from? does it mean it is gonna RRoD twice as much as the 360? who knows, the xbox 360 got its name from the GRoL that rotates 360 degrees. 720... whatever this is a typical internet rumour that has gotten wild.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
there wont be an xbox 720, there WILL be another xbox but the 720? it just doesnt work... where does the name come from? does it mean it is gonna RRoD twice as much as the 360? who knows, the xbox 360 got its name from the GRoL that rotates 360 degrees. 720... whatever this is a typical internet rumour that has gotten wild.

720 is just what people are calling it until Xbox releases either the name they are using for it at the moment, or the official name comes out..It's just a play on 360, which people like to poke fun at a good deal

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
there wont be an xbox 720, there will be another xbox but the 720? It just doesnt work... Where does the name come from? Does it mean it is gonna rrod twice as much as the 360? Who knows, the xbox 360 got its name from the grol that rotates 360 degrees. 720... Whatever this is a typical internet rumour that has gotten wild.
that wat i thought i was saying pojo :p but yeah i personally hate the term 720
360+360=720.

whitefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Other
No way! They skipped over the 540? There goes my speculation... Anyway, in an effort to expound upon this topic a bit, I'd say it's a safe bet that the next Sony console will be called the Playstation 4 (what else?), and Microsoft, if they decide to make another console, will probably be called the Xbox {something}. As for Nintendo, well, most likely their random letter sequence generator is being tuned up for the next generation. I don't think Nintendo's next console will have anything to do with the Wii's name. Sort of like Sega that had the Saturn, then the Dreamcast, Nintendo launched the Gamecube, and then the Wii, even though the Gamecube had an awesome reputation. It's hard to say the same for the Saturn, but it wasn't all that bad.

So yeah... that's just some ideas of mine.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
In my mom's town I know a family who can only afford a Nintendo 64 and they don't even have goldeneye.
:shock: How can they have an N64 and not Goldeneye? That's just not right!

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
:shock: How can they have an N64 and not Goldeneye? That's just not right!
Its hard to find such old and great games in a crappy town such as Coos Bay, Oregon. There is only one video game shop there and it SUCKS they charge too much and they given even less to trade ins then gamestop does. The best video game store there is super Wal-mart.

If I got a big sum of money I would move there and open my own store or if not at least get a gamestop setup there. That town has nothing to do unless you love nature/hiking. The teenagers hang out at wal-mart since the mall sucks. <_>

SteveC1981

Contributor
Role
, Other, Private
Regardless of what they call it, I just hope they work on bringing the price down (or at least keeping it the same). At this rate, consoles are becoming more expensive than full-blown PCs...who wants a Playstation or an Xbox system that costs as much as a Mac? Economic crisis or not, people will eventually stop buying them.:damnpc:

Status
Not open for further replies.