• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Wubbanub Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Incontinent, Other
I found a site called Wubbanub today. Wubbanubs, as you can see from the link, are soothers and plushies all in one.

Only thing is, the soothers are, obviously, meant for chronological babies and wouldn't fit a larger mouth. I'd like one of these, but modified for a NUK 5 - is there anyone out there that could market this kind of thing?

I'm wondering if I could make my own "Wubbanub", too, with a NUK 5...But I'm unsure how...Any thoughts?

~ moogle

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Jiggawha?

IDK about this... I don't want to feel as if I'm sucking my teddy bear's nipple.

Tyrlova

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Jiggawha?

IDK about this... I don't want to feel as if I'm sucking my teddy bear's nipple.
That is a very uncomfortable thought. I don't think something you suck on and something you cuddle should be combined.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I think there kind of cute, I think you if you hade a NuK5 and maybe had it hanging off the loop, Idk

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Move the nipple WAY down, and I'll definitely buy it! But seriously, I probably wouldn't buy it, because I like my plushie separate, so I can sleep with it.

teddy564339

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
All I have to say is....Wubbanub has got to be one of the funniest names for a product that I've ever seen. It's awesome.

kenshi

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
All my tests(3 year-finals in one day) ruined my brain today so I couldn't pronounce it until I read it over a few times hehe.
I looks pretty scary to me. I think I'll just stick with my normal tigger plushie and my Paci (when I manage to get a bigger one).

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Move the nipple WAY down, and I'll definitely buy it! But seriously, I probably wouldn't buy it, because I like my plushie separate, so I can sleep with it.
BAD, BAD IMAGES! *tries to force out of head*

It seems like a decent idea, but I'm not interested.

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
Jiggawha?

Omg I can't get the image out of my head now. So wrong.:wallbash:

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I have one. It's actually a nice size. It's one of the nipple shaped pacis. I say go for it. They're really cute

Skeeter

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Ah, it uses a Soothie brand paci.

I'd have to see how it is attached to the Soothie lip thingy. My guess is that there is a small hole drilled in it and and something strung through the hole and attached to the plushie's mouth. If that's the case, I would think it may be adaptable to a Nuk style paci. That is if you don't destroy the plushie when removing it.

Role
Incontinent, Other
Thanks for the replies, all. I might get one, to try it out for what it is, and study to see if I can adapt it.

~ moogle

Slycamer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Jiggawha?

No worries.

They'll just place the nipple lower on teddy's body.

Oh, wait, no. ;)
just wrong and i can't stop laughing, haha...

KaylaRoo

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Actually, I think they are cute :D But i would want one modified enough so that it was for a larger Nuk 5, and obviously tethered to a spot that wouldn't be gross. (like the person who said teddy bear's nipple Oo; or even worse..)

Role
Incontinent, Other
Actually, I think they are cute :D But i would want one modified enough so that it was for a larger Nuk 5, and obviously tethered to a spot that wouldn't be gross. (like the person who said teddy bear's nipple Oo; or even worse..)
Exactly Kayla, that's what I want too :sweatdrop: And yeah, no grossness for me either...

~ moogle

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Okay... scratch that.

I just saw the red dragon "Limited Edition"

I will have one.

Rosy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
They look quite fun! Kind of weird but also fun and practical. I think it's a pretty good idea. I'd prefer a paci attached to a blankie really, but maybe I'll make one myself. I'm pretty sure I could make these toys too. I mean, I can make toys, it would just be a question of how to attach the soother.

Role
Incontinent, Other
They look quite fun! Kind of weird but also fun and practical. I think it's a pretty good idea. I'd prefer a paci attached to a blankie really, but maybe I'll make one myself. I'm pretty sure I could make these toys too. I mean, I can make toys, it would just be a question of how to attach the soother.
A binky + blankie?? Cool idea, I might just make myself one of those too! And...How do you make toys? My experience is limited to sock dolls...

~ moogle

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I just think it'd be annoying to have a tiny teddy bear on there. It's made for a baby, so you'd need a much bigger teddy bear for it to feel on you as it does an infant. The stuffies on there now look too small to be soothing or comfy....

Status
Not open for further replies.