Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
That's right, I'm a writer in all it's glory :'D
Well, I was going to make a story, a *B/DL story. So I opened Word, burned som incense, lit a candle (my writing ritual for when I write longs stories, lol), and prepared to type, when I realized: I have nothing to work with!

So I'm leaving it up to you guys. Give me a component you want to see in my story~

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
I think a retro futuristic theme wold be cool. Like back in the 50's early 60's everything was "push button convenience" and streamlined, simple designs.

See This to get the idea

Anyhoo, the concept of an automated push button diaper changer might be fun.
It wouldn't care whose diaper it changed (or WOULD it)

Bambusa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
How about a girl/boy who is really stressed out with all the responsilbilities in her life and finds a new way to "relax"

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
A gun fight between a hard-core babyfur and a stereotypical Deekerian paedophile, in the style of The Matrix.

But really, try an original setting. I like snapcrotch's 50/60's idea, or maybe you could set it in the future! Or make the characters time travellers :D.
Awesome.

X

xdeadx

Everyone pretty much has good ideas. ^_^

I like Charlies the best XP

For my idea, I'd think... I don't have one! I can't switch subjects like this >.< Sorry man, haven't written a *B story in like... a long time. So, sorry for the uselessness =P

Although, you could link all the ideas given so far together.

1. A kid in the future gets interested in new ways of relaxing. He hears or tries or whatever to use diapers as a way of relaxing.

2. He finds out about this push-button changer or something.

3. He meets a creepy deeker guy with strong views of the opposite side of the political compass as the main character.

4. Gunfight between the two Matrix style.

YEY ^_^

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Need to break that writer's block? There are a few things that can take care of that.

I suggest a long, aimless car-ride. Fill up your tank, grab a few instrumental CDs that you like, and drive a few hours on some less inhabited roads. Let the music and the repetition speak to you -- I can guarantee that by the time you're at a half-a-tank of gas remaining, you'll have a few damned good rosebuds to bloom into real stories.

I remember a few very late nights at around 2:30, 3:00 A.M. when I couldn't get a chapter finished regardless of how much I would plan, and if I did that, voila, I could come home, dig in my heels around sunrise, and get something solid down.

Granted, you're probably not driving age yet! But a good, fresh-aired walk might help. Change your environment drastically -- it's a proven fact that it forces the mind to "awaken" and process information differently. This means that if you write in a warm, comfortable area, take a walk in the cold for awhile. Just be safe, and don't be afraid to let your imagination wander!

Good luck!

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
A gun fight between a hard-core babyfur and a stereotypical Deekerian paedophile, in the style of The Matrix.

But really, try an original setting. I like snapcrotch's 50/60's idea, or maybe you could set it in the future! Or make the characters time travellers :D.
Awesome.
This.

Eulogy

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Interesting concept for you...don't think its ever been done before, won't make the story easy to write though; A story in which the protagonist's gender is never stated(Thought of doing it myself, but I'm better at normal writing...tried to make a *b/dl story once, came out like garbage)

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy

Awesome.

OH MY GOD. YES.
Haha, I think I'll do that, just for the "lulz" (pardon my 4chanish)

But I really do like Snapcrotch/Lil Snap's idea of the timetravelers.
Thanks you guys :D

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur

Awesome.

I don't care if you or someone else does this, but it is required. Some one must do it. Recieved and understood? :thumbsup:

Little ollie

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I get this writer's block, it comes as quite a shock,
And now i'm stuck between a hard place and the biggest rock,
In my own head consumed. I sit back in my room,
Its like the tapestries of life get tangled in the loom,
I'm like a butterfly, caught in a hurricane,
My pulse is quickening as my heart plays a new refrain

Im lovin' Mary Jane, flyin' with Lois Lane,
On board a bullet train
Don't know yet if i'm glad i came

Sometimes at night i think too much,
About life and love and music and stuff

I'm livin' in the past,
My clocks an hour fast,
Should really go and make a coffee but i can't be arsed,
I've lost my mobile phone,
You'll have to call my home,
On second thoughts just leave a message when you hear the tone,
My grimy windows show the early morning glow,
Another day, another dollar in my one man show,

Im lovin' Mary Jane, flyin' with Lois Lane,
On board a bullet train

I fell out with Mary Jane, I don't speak to Lois Lane and i missed that bullet train
But now i know i'm glad i-
I fell out with Mary Jane, I don't speak to Lois Lane and i missed that bullet train
But now i know i'm glad i came

Status
Not open for further replies.