WoWers Unite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zeit

I couldn't help but think that there must be a few WoWers out there and I'm wondering what servers/what characters you roll? (No character names)

I'm a Resto Shammy fan and I play on Medivh and Auchindoun

What does everyone else have?

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
My friend is gonna come over to install the Burning Crusade expansion so I can play on a Private Server (PvP), WoWscape.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
My friend is gonna come over to install the Burning Crusade expansion so I can play on a Private Server (PvP), WoWscape.
DON'T WowScape SUCKS, http://ani-wow.com is much better as far as private servers go.

As for my live WoW account, I have a 70 holly pally(see sig) and a BM/Marks hunter I'm leveling for my guild.

And if anyone wants to roll on my server(U.S. unless the person in the EU makes a U.S. account) I can get you a spot in my guild, we desperately need warlocks so we can do Magtheridon's Lair.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hmm, I still want to find an account to go in the normal servers, though.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Like find someone who actually pays for an account who'd let me borrow it.

I hate PvP, I hate private servers.

Role
Like find someone who actually pays for an account who'd let me borrow it.

I hate PvP, I hate private servers.
Unfortunately that is illegal by there ToS to share accounts other then a minor and parent, stop being so cheap, its 15$ for 30 days of entertainment, if you want try rolling on my server I can help you out, my guild is strictly PvE(dungeons and raids) but we do PvP so we can get some cheap cash in 10 minutes.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Nah, I'm 14, I don't work, I don't have allowance, I'm not wasting 15 dollars a month for this.

And private servers are already illegal.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I have a 63 resto druid on Aerie Peak (it's full >_<) and a few characters on Draka.

Role
Nah, I'm 14, I don't work, I don't have allowance, I'm not wasting 15 dollars a month for this.

And private servers are already illegal.
I'm 15 and I have an active account....

And what I meant was, someone else's account can be banned(they have a system that monitors your IP if you log in to two different locations that are far away) while private servers there is a .00000000000000000001% chance of being caught.

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
70 lock, 70 hunter, 54 mage, 18 hunter on Anetheron...
And a couple others.

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
DON'T WowScape SUCKS, http://ani-wow.com is much better as far as private servers go.

As for my live WoW account, I have a 70 holly pally(see sig) and a BM/Marks hunter I'm leveling for my guild.

And if anyone wants to roll on my server(U.S. unless the person in the EU makes a U.S. account) I can get you a spot in my guild, we desperately need warlocks so we can do Magtheridon's Lair.
thank you thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!! i was hoping to find one....:worshippy::worshippy::worshippy: thou art my HEROO!!!

Role
No one probably cares but my guild finished Gruull's Lair tonight with no wipe on High King Moulgar(1st boss, have to kill 5 boss level monsters at once) and one wipe on Gruull(Second and last boss) and we did Karazhan in one shot with no wipes.

yay :D

Malaci

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
I have a 41 Warlock on Alleria and and a 70 Shaman on Hellscream but im saving Shaman for WotLK

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Aaaaalright, I have accounts on AniWoW, Burning WoW, WoWscape and Toxic WoW, I'm playing on Burning WoW since it's the most Blizz-like server I know.

KidBoruto

Playful Explorer
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little,
Why is World of Warcraft a P2P (Pay-to-Play) Game?

Role
Why is World of Warcraft a P2P (Pay-to-Play) Game?
:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Because you pay for them to keep up server maintenance, continuous content updates, bandwidth, a huge high quality forum. If they didn't have a substantial flow of money there would be no WoW, and don't say, 'then how are private servers free?' because they rely purely on donations, I knew the owner of a popular server, it cost him 5000$ worth of donations and 1000$ of his own money each month for ONE server that still had problems, multiply that by a hundred just for crap then double that for the quality of service they give you.

And for god's sake, stop spamming the forums like this, read the whole thread and do your own research.

Status
Not open for further replies.