• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

LostPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
What's Going On?
Currently Active Users: 78 (25 members and 53 guests)
how are we having more guest then members on right now i dont get it.:dunno: any thoughts on this?:dunno:

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
We typically have more guests than members.

Don't forget... "guests" also counts the number of search engine bots and spiders that are currently cruising the site too.

LostPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
ah, true, but when imon like furry-furry it only has like 4 guest and like mostly members, but i'v haven't bin on their in a while so yea lol, it was just a shock at how many guest where on.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
It would also include any members who have come to the site but have yet to 'log-in'. I'm auto-logged in, but a lot of people aren't so they may appear as 'guests' if they happen to be just getting here when you notice the numbers.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Why does it really matter? Depending on when you got that, lots of people might be at school/sleeping (members), while the rest aren't...

Status
Not open for further replies.