AMATOR

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Today I feel I have struck gold.
I saw an ad that someone had some diapers for sale.
When I got there they told me to take the boxes under the stairs.
They helped me to put hem in the car.
When I got home and did an inventory, the final count was 518 diapers šŸ˜
I ended up paying 23cent pr. Diaper.
Yes, IĀ“m a happy DL

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Jrodabdl, shorts, Lumos and 1 other person
What kind of diapers?

Reactions: paddedn7, RachelOlivia and keepitonDL
There's gold in them thar hills and there's diapers under them thar steps.
Good buy fellow DL.

• Thinking
Reactions: shorts
That's a pretty good deal. Even if you are use to thicker diapers like Mega max you can cut the back and double up or change more often. Sounds like you spent about $120 if my math is right and that is about the same money as a case of 40 Mega Max. Lol I would of took that deal. In Oklahoma medicaid buys the crap diapers for those in hospice care. When people sell stashes like that it never is anything that I would use as it is all cheap cloth back budget stuff that sucks. But tena slip and attends are usable. Then 23cents each is a steal.

I most likely have around $500 or more worth of premium diapers like Mega Max, Total Dry, InControl and Seni. I told my wife if something happens to me to take them to the senior citizen center and donate them all. Don't take this the wrong way but I would rather help someone in real need than hook up a ABDL.

I love all of you guys but I know what it is to be on limited income and have no choice but to buy diapers. I would love to help someone that really needs it.

But Awesome score. Good find.

Reactions: Deleted member 56273
Some ONE Hit the Jack Pot that for sure !!

Reactions: Diaperman95
Back