Wow!.. Abena Vs. Depends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Well, well, well...

Anyways, this is just a ranting post I suppose, so don't read if you don't like rants. :p. hehe.

Well, I had bought a case of Abena X-plus's and I was in heaven when I first got them. So thick and nice. Eventually, by the third package, I was thinking how they should be thicker haha... I was taking them for granite. Then for some reason I thought to myself that they aren't that much thicker than depends. Well I ran out of my Abenas :(... so I went and bought depends maximum fit overnight.

Like WTF!?!?!? Haha. It literally feels as if you don't even have a diaper on... it is like just wearing a normal pair of underwear. Even double diapered does not compare to Abena X-plus. I shall never take Abena X-plus for granite again. That is what happens when you are spoiled. lol.

But yea, there is such a huge differenece...it is not even funny.

diaperedwolfcub

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
A factual statement. If you wear thick diapers all the time then get a thin one you're like "Where is it... is it even on?"

Definately don't take the good ones for granted... I enjoy a diaper that feels like a diaper.

a1234

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover

goodnites2002

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
LOL, I went back and forth between the two as I was finishing a package of Depends Maximum. I totally agree with WolfCub on this one, even the Supers that I wear are noticeably better/thicker/etc then depends, course, we kind already know that... But now there's no question :)

B

Butterfly Mage

I've always liked granite. It makes for such nice coounter tops and flooring, hee hee.

But seriously... Depends suck. Even the lesser Abenas (the Super, not the xplus) blow Depends out of the water.

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Once you have used a quality diaper it's hard to go back to crappy ones.

2low

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
never had quality ones myself , well tecnically i have ... the first diapers i ever used to wear was them attends by P&G :p

A

aj1983

Abri-forms are my brand of choice :D Been using them for years and think they are the best, or at least the thickest. Also I trust abri-forms not to leak too, which is nice when out in public or on long car/train rides :smile1:

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yeah, I just hope that one day I can get one of the "good" ones...I might order online for the first time once I get the money together on my debit card. :D

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
There's no comparison between a quality diaper (Abena, Bambino, Molicare) and the usual drugstore suspects (Depends, store brands, etc.). Thickness, plastic quality, absorbency...across the board, the premium brands are better.

As for chafing, I've never had that problem. Just don't wear them too tight. My plastic pants chafe me more than just my diapers, because they're too tight.

goodnites2002

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What I find even more interesting is price comparison betweeen a store bought depend and an abena super, they end up really close on price, and when I last checked the abena was actually cheaper!!

Stella

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just started wearing Abenas; Depends were my usual diaper before that. The difference is astonishing, Abenas are just superior in every way. I've basically stopped worrying that I might leak whenever I sit down after anything less than three wettings, whereas before even a single wetting would have me concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.