would you wear this diaper?

LinkDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I have these diapers but they have been in storage for a little over 1 year and I was wondering if they are safe to use.
As you can see in the image, the central part of the diaper has turned yellow, can I use them, what do you think?

Attachments

• 20230116_192447.jpg
    20230116_192447.jpg
    867.1 KB · Views: 108
  • 20230116_192451.jpg
    20230116_192451.jpg
    761.3 KB · Views: 106

babyjoe20

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
its entirley up to u but i would wear them i dont know why they wouldnt be safe but im relatively new to all this so im not clued up enuff xxx

LinkDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
babyjoe20 said:
its entirley up to u but i would wear them i dont know why they wouldnt be safe but im relatively new to all this so im not clued up enuff xxx
I thought that diapers were expiring and I thought that possibly the absorbent in the diaper would be damaged over time?

AliB

Sweet little looking for friends 👑🎉
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
I wouldn’t tbh. If any part of the inside is discolored, there could be unknown issues or bacteria. Better to be safe than sorry. You could easily replace them with a sample pack for $12. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: Rita, magnolia and LinkDL

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I don't see an issue with wearing them. It's just a little discoloration, it shouldn't effect the performance of the diaper and shouldn't be anything that would be unhealthy against your skin.

Reactions: YakuiAndOzoi and babyjoe20

AliB

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Nowididit said:
I don't see an issue with wearing them. It's just a little discoloration, it shouldn't effect the performance of the diaper and shouldn't be anything that would be unhealthy against your skin.
To each his his own I guess.

Reactions: Rita and babyjoe20

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
LinkDL said:
I thought that diapers were expiring and I thought that possibly the absorbent in the diaper would be damaged over time?
If they exposed to moisture then this could be the beginning of mold and bacteria but only you know where they were. If they were boxed or bagged up and out of the elements then they should be fine.
BTW, what diaper is this?

Reactions: YakuiAndOzoi

babyjoe20

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
i
LinkDL said:
sorry i didnt know diapers expired or if they absorbency would be affected as i said im new to all this and not clued up well enough but i would wear them regardless just my opinion but every one will have a different opinion some will say no some will say yes but it your decision at the end of the day xxx

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
AliB said:
To each his his own I guess.
Yeah I guess, but that's just me and my old way of thinking when times were hard and diapers were scarce. Waste not, want not.

Reactions: MetalDan86, littleph0enix, babyjoe20 and 1 other person

Vintage84

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Get it on lol

AliB

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Nowididit said:
Yeah I guess, but that's just me and my old way of thinking when times were hard and diapers were scarce. Waste not, want not.
I get it. Here’s a funny. My first venture into wearing diapers and really diving into my kinks was when I could almost fit into the cute duck print diapers from family dollar. Lol now look at all the options we have! 😁🎉

LinkDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Nowididit said:
If they exposed to moisture then this could be the beginning of mold and bacteria but only you know where they were. If they were boxed or bagged up and out of the elements then they should be fine.
BTW, what diaper is this?
they were in their original bag without uncovering today I opened them and I find this in the diaper, it's scary, I don't want to have scabies on my ass or something that tears my butt 😂😂

AliB

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
LinkDL said:
they were in their original bag without uncovering today I opened them and I find this in the diaper, it's scary, I don't want to have scabies on my ass or something that tears my butt 😂😂
🫣 lol that’s why I said safer than sorry. I was just concerned for you.

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
LinkDL said:
Yeah unless someone with scabies physically folded every diaper and then placed them in the bag you have no worries. ⬇️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230116-115113_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230116-115113_Chrome.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: LinkDL

LinkDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
AliB said:
🫣 lol that’s why I said safer than sorry. I was just concerned for you.
Thanks for worrying, it's a shame there are 40 diapers and I think they're all like this😞

AliB

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
LinkDL said:
Thanks for worrying, it's a shame there are 40 diapers and I think they're all like this😞
I’m sorry that happened. Hopefully you’ll find new ones soon.

HereWeGo2169

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
LinkDL said:
I have these diapers but they have been in storage for a little over 1 year and I was wondering if they are safe to use.
As you can see in the image, the central part of the diaper has turned yellow, can I use them, what do you think?
IMO, no. Not knowing exactly what it could be I wouldn't risk it bacteria/fungi etc. Not trying to freak you out but I wouldn't want to put that on my skin.

Reactions: db80, LinkDL and AliB

LinkDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
HereWeGo2169 said:
IMO, no. Not knowing exactly what it could be I wouldn't risk it bacteria/fungi etc. Not trying to freak you out but I wouldn't want to put that on my skin.
Yes, I thought so, they were in their original plastic bag, but it may be that where I live there is humidity. it can be that

db80

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I suspect the air humidity saturated the super absorbent polymer (SAP), but that alone doesn't explain the colour change. I'd also rather dispose of them.

CrazySmoker

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
As a maximum less capacity. I used diaper 20 or more years after sold, but didn't found any serious issue.