Would you switch genders?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
If you had the chance, would you switch genders, from what you are already (biologically). So if you were born a male, would you switch to female if you could, and vice versa.

Me - I wouldn't mind being a dude for a day, just to see what goes through a guys head. :p

Rissy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Not sure what you mean by that Mandi... I mean if it's actually you being a guy for a day then it's you - a girl - being a guy for the day... How can you think like a guy unless you were changed to think like a guy and not think like yourself, thus not be yourself feeling it... The only way i could see you getting what you're suggesting is to be a mind reading symbiote in the mind of some random guy and then simply having a mind reading ability is enough by itself to see what a guy is thinking... Hehe... if you were a guy for a day it might have novelty to it in just an explorative sense... But prolonged periods would just make you feel how it is to be transsexual...

I definitely want to switch sex... I've never felt comfortable as a guy... and I'm already trying to switch sex in the most practical way possible...

I just realised you can take "just to see what goes through a guys head" in a perverted way but I'm sure that's definitely not what you were implying

F

FullMetal

I wont lie. I put yes, for a day. I mean...there are just some really cute straight guys that I wouldn't mind hitting on for like a day...most of the people I have crushes on are straight (not fair, eh?) so I guess it would be awesome to openly hit on some of them :)

Other than that though, no. I like being a boy, I like my boy parts and, in general, I just like the way I am. It is fun to think of a "what if" scenario though, but this question could also be asked for a million things. Like "Would you want to be FullMetal?" And I mean...if you made a thread about that with a poll, I am SURE everyone would say yes :) (waits for unfused to perform his magic.)

No, but on a serious note, it is in our human nature to want to be/try something different, so I would be surprised if a lot of people did not say that they wouldn't even like to try it out for a day, even if they love being their gender.

FullMetal

Rissy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
*ka-guys Mandi*
*ka-girls FullMetal*
*ka-girls Baby Lily*
*ka-girls Charlie F*
*ka-girls Eclipse*
*ka-girls genbaby*
*ka-girls Kraiden*
*ka-girls renegade-a*

Last edited:

SnowPrincessSophie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
I'd love to know the freedom of escaping from a gender that I can't stand to continue my life as.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Yes, for a day.

It would be an experience! Ignoring Mysika's good point about what your personal identity would be (because it just makes things difficult :p), I think it would cool thinking as girls think and seeing what's up with that and plus I'd be able cross-dress in public without scaring people.

And in the gutter: having breasts for the day would be cool, and so would experiencing a female orgasm.

Rissy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Really... because I find the idea that you can be you but not be you needlessly complicated...

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Okay so I voted I would for a day try it. as to Mysika's point I would try it either way, whether I still had the same mind but completly female body I would still try it, and I woul still try it if I got a completly female body and a female mine, as long as I could rememeber the expeirances when I went back to my regular male body and mind.
I am a straight guy so I would NOT do it so that I could hit on males. I am pretty postive I would not hit one male that whole day I was a female, even if I was a super attractive female I would not. The reason I would want to try it, is just to see what it is like physically, emotionally, mentally, and socially as a woman. I could learn alot from it, and it could help me become a better male by figuring out what females actually think when they change their minds a million times haha.
I would want to stay male though because I would not want to deal with periods :yucky: and I would not be looked at as inferior to males by majority of society.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I put other because i would switch but not permanently and not for a day i would swich for like a few months every ten years. Just to see what it's like.

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'd definitely do it for a day. To be honest, just so I could find out who gets the most pleasure from sex, Male or female.

Also to see the effects of breasts first hand.

*walks down the street showing cleavage*

Heheheh.

EDIT:
Man: "Oh yeah, let's f*ck!"
Me: *Strips naked*
Me: "Is it OK I was a man yesterday?"

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I'd definitely do it for a day. To be honest, just so I could find out who gets the most pleasure from sex, Male or female.
Thats easy women get more pleasure from it. It is kind of like taking ecstacy for them, but naturally, because it is a body orgasim, where as males only feel good on their penis and balls when they ejaculate. A female feels good between her legs, inside her, her legs, her butt, her back, and commonly their whole body just feels good during orgasim. I geuss thats their reward for dealing with periods and pregnancy.

Rene

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
I would like to switch
I checked other because the only way
I would make the switch is if I could start my life all over and be raised as the opposite

(not trans or gay or anything, I just like perspective)

Rissy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
The simple fact is that guys lose their orgasm with ejaculation... girls go higher because their parts don't give up when they think they're done

And I think renegade-a wants to see what it feels like as a transguy :p

D

daria7483

I'd switch for a day. I've always wondered what it would be like to have a penis. I'd like to have sex and masturbate during that day :)

But for life? Never. Ask me again after I've pushed out a kid or two, though.

Sawaa

Est. Contributor
Role
Sissy
Would I be biologically female if given the choice?
Well...duh XD

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I would like to switch
I checked other because the only way
I would make the switch is if I could start my life all over and be raised as the opposite

(not trans or gay or anything, I just like perspective)
That would be cool too. I would like that to but its not possible so hey.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Of course I would like to try living as a girl for a day! Maybe a week, maybe a year. A day doesn't necessarily allow the amount of time it would take to understand the true differences between the male and female gender, so if the option would there, I would take longer (as long as it meant that I could return to my normal self)!

I would love to experience something like that. I'm the type of person who wants to experience *everything*, the exception being mind-altering drugs. Experiences help us learn. If I could go to prison for a period of time without committing a crime, I certainly would -- I would be a biological woman for a time, too, just so I could see what that's like as well!

care_a_lot

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I'm with you mandi! As a lesbian I would be very interested in what it would be like to be male for a day but I don't think I'd like it long term.

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
I would like to see what it's like being a girl for a few days or so. Just not forever. >.>

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I would wand to be a girl for a day. Just to see what its like. I can already picture what I would be thinking...
Shoes... Shoes... Shoes... Let's get some shoes...

That's it

Status
Not open for further replies.