Would you stop being an ABDL?

Hakanloaim

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi everyone!

I was thinking about this question lately: if I there was a way to completely stop liking diapers and acting like a child, instantaneously and without any side effect, would I? Like, swallowing a pill and one minute later I never think about diapers ever again.

I have to admit that yes, I would. I enjoy this side of my life and have no intention to stop but I also believe that it is not something essential to my personality. Plus at the moment I don’t see myself having a girlfriend or children and being an ABDL (not that I am currently willing to have a girlfriend or children). In fact when I think about the far future, diapers are never present.

How about you?

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaperboy27
I've come to view my infantilism as a curse. So yes, if such a 'magic pill' were available, and if it worked, I'd certainly avail myself of it.

DanielW said:
No, I wouldn't really change anything. I enjoy being playful, liking bedtime stories, and just generally being "Me" . I don't really need to stop anything I'm doing now, maybe just add a few more things. (if that makes sense?)

The idea of the question is a bit different. I too enjoy being what I am. What I asked myself is more like, what if you had the opportunity to never have been an ABDL?

No, thank you! As it turns out, I had this experience years back. Shortly before joining here, the desire just went away and stayed gone for about three months. I know some of us have a serious ebb and flow in our desires and it has gone up and down for me as well but had never been all the way gone before. Even when I was too busy to act on it and the desire was minimal, I could always feel it lurking around in the background waiting for the opportunity. This case was different and there wasn't anything to feel.

I wasn't as happy to be ABDL back then and frankly, I was glad it was gone. I hadn't gone to any effort to banish it (unlike the repeated but ineffective efforts in the past) but it had just vanished. What I found is that while it didn't leave me a hollow shell or anything, other kinks stepped into the breach and life went on. I was different but I was also the same. When it came back, there wasn't any thunderclap or anything, it was just there again and still life went on.

As it happens now, I have great ABDL friends and I'd feel a sense of loss not to share this in common with them anymore. It's a bigger question about never having been ABDL and one that I think is so broad as to essentially lead to the death of the me that I am now. I'd be a substantially different person and I can't say whether that would be good or bad but I prefer to go on existing and I'll do that with diapers.

Reactions: Diaperboy27, abdilly and pampers4U
This is a topic that comes up every now and then, but I think it is a good one to give some real thought. Many times in my life I have felt the same way as you, Hakanloaim, that I would make this go away if I had the power, like taking a magical Matrix “blue pill”. However, now I would like to say this. I actually wish I could have accepted my interest in diapers and regression much earlier in life - as early as age 8. I am talking about achieving a healthy balance, in which diapers don’t consume my life, but are merely an special piece of it.

This community is rather amazing, supportive and caring. I actually have more “close friends” in the ABDL and Babyfur community than in real life - and honestly I love it (that’s not as sad as it sounds, I also have close friends in “real life”, just fewer). I love being around people who value cuteness, innocense, and being small. Where else could I meet people who rave about their adorable onesies, plushies, and paci’s.

Anyway, that is where I am right now in life. Oh, and by the way, there are several members here who are married and have children. So, being ABDL does not rule that out.

Luvs and Huggies- Tig.

Reactions: Diaperboy27, Azizi, TiggyCat and 1 other person
Certainly not, my ABDL experience has been fun and guilt free. However I wish I could go further with it.

I stayed away from this for almost 30 years, so it is not like I can not or could not do it. But, it was always there lurking. Now that I am back, all in, if you will; no I would not go back. Not that I can not give it up, but the wonderful caring dynamic that has been developed between my wife and I is too beautiful to let go.

It's funny, I asked her just 2 nights ago, "if I were to tell you that I did not need this anymore that I just wanted to give it up. Would you be happy or sad?" She told me should would be sad, that she loves this part of me that she never knew, and she would loose that. I told her not to worry as I live for that interacting time with her.

This dynamic has welded us at the heart not only as mommy/ little but husband and wife.

It is who I have always been, I am lucky.

Reactions: Diaperboy27, Azizi, Unicycleman and 4 others
When I was young, teen age and college, I would have gladly taken the pill. This was before the internet and I thought I was genuinely crazy. Now I embrace diapers and regression because on the days I choose to regress, I get a reprieve from grief and missing my wife.

• Sad
Reactions: littlemoosey
dogboy said:
When I was young, teen age and college, I would have gladly taken the pill. This was before the internet and I thought I was genuinely crazy. Now I embrace diapers and regression because on the days I choose to regress, I get a reprieve from grief and missing my wife.

I wish I could fix this for you Dogboy

Yes

For me (and this does not apply to everyone), this is basically a hobby. I really like it and it helps to relieve my stress but so can several of my former hobbies. If I stopped being ABDL, I could go back to some of those hobbies that I miss. I simply don't have the time and money for both at this time.

That is a rather difficult question for me to answer. I'm in the middle with the possibility of such a thing for a number of reasons. That fun, innocent wonder is part of what makes me who I am, but at the same time it has cost me a few frames of time that still haunt me to this day. While I do enjoy having like-minded friends, I also sometimes feel awkward being myself around even them, partly due to some past experiences.

It not really a choice for me. It part of who I am. I could Purge and do all that. But I would be hearing my self. I would rather be nice to myself. And happy in my nappy. Hee, hee

I have found self acceptance and someone else that loves me for being me, I don't think I would change any of this related to my abdl side.
Its not just about wearing diapers and using them, its filling a void or breaking down a wall that sometimes us adults put up because life can be stressful. Being little allows me to unwind and let my guard down fully, it also shows my girlfriend that I truly trust her with making decisions on behalf of me. This has also morphed into daily life because there is nothing to hide, no secrets and our communication is clear and truthful.

Reactions: Diaperboy27 and littlemoosey
Never love it to much .

Reactions: Diaperboy27 and MrDiaperLoverUK
Nope as stress relief for me

Yes I would. Although it’s a love and a comfort, it hurts me mentally as it’s sometimes a burden on my life in the sense that when I don’t have any nappies I get stressed. If I didn’t like like nappies in the first place then I wouldn’t stress not having any. It’s a love hate relationship 🤦🏻‍♂️

It is fun being padded and peeing when I feel like it, but soon I will try to just wear overnight and go back to panties during the day. The dogs want out early and I have to walk them since they will bark if I let them out in the run. We can both pee on the walk.

littlemoosey said:
I wish I could fix this for you Dogboy

Thanks moosey. That alone helps.

Reactions: TygerKiddo, Unicycleman and littlemoosey
Back