• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Would you say that you are sensitive?

Would you say that you are sensitive?

• Extremely Sensitive

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Sensitive

Votes: 31 64.6%
  • Insensitive

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Extremely Insensitive

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I was wondering how many people think that they are more sensitive than other males/females in their lives.

LaramFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I Think I'm Rather Sensitive... Not Extremely Sensitive, But I Can Be Sensitive.

There Are People More Sensitive Than Me I Know, Though.

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Uh-huh. ^^;
I had to look away in a couple parts in The Watchmen. Just couldn't watch.

teddy564339

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Yeah, I'm overall very sensitive. I tend to be very nice to people and avoid hurting them whenever possible. At the same time, sometimes I take what other people say and do to me too seriously, so I'm also sensitive in that regard.

But hey, how can any guy who has and sleeps with a teddy bear not be sensitive? ;)

F

Falkio

I don't consider myself to be sentimental in real life. Close friends might call me if they are depressed, but I'm not the shoulder to cry on. Human suffering brings me grief.

I do care about the less fortunate.

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
I know I'm sensitive. However because of my Aspergers my interpersonal skills suck. So it seems like I'm insensitive.

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Hey, why would you say something like that? I'm not sensitive! I'm gonna go in a corner and cry...

Talula

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well, there's not really an option which describes me, so I didn't vote. And you also don't explain whether you mean sensitive to what other people say to you, or sensitive to other people and their feelings.

I think that sometimes I can be accused of horrendous double standards. I have to be in a very specific state of mind to be able to receive criticism well, yet I don't seem to be able to understand that in others. When it comes to especially sensitive subjects for others though, I'm very willing to take a step back, and will regard it with solemn honesty.

The thing I've found though, is that people who have suffered a death in their family, or are suffering from a disability or illness, are often surrounded by people feeling sorry for themselves, so I do quite regularly make jokes or am especially silly/cheery around the person. And most of the time it goes down well. But to an outsider, who wasnt privvy to the dynamics of our relationship, they'd say "Omg that boys grandfathers just died and she said....... omg how rude/nasty/insensitive!!!"

So yeh, I kinda am, in a kinda not way. Hell yeh ;)

B

Butterfly Mage

My sensitivity is a bit of a mixed bag, thanks to having a dissociative disorder. I am reasonably sensitive. I do try to give a damn, but sometimes (well, many times) I have difficulty expressing myself clearly when it comes to emotional situations.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Yeah, I'm not sensitive but that doesn't mean I don't care.

Like, I'll listen to people bitch, but not much fazes me.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I am actually pretty insentive though i use to be really sensitive.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i'm pretty sensitive. i'm working on growing a thicker skin, but for the time being i quail under criticism and i have a craving for praise and acclaim that borders on desperation. >.<

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm not really sensitive. I'd say I don't really have a conscious for a lot of things. Also, I'm kind of self centered. It doesn't exactly mean I don't care though. I'll listen to what you have to say if you tell me, and I might not seem that interested, it's just that I don't have anything to say to related to it.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I'd say I'm empathetic. I see someone crying, then even if I have no Idea why, I come close myself.

Generally though, I view most people problems as inconsequential.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I'm sensitive, and cry too easily. :(

I'm certainly not sensitive when it comes to gore or stuff like that. I'm only really affected by sad stuff.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I'd say that compared to most of my male friends, I am definitely sensitive. I like to think that I'm quite in touch with my emotions, and I guess that can mean being at least somewhat sensitive at times. By sensitive, I don't necessarily mean that I cry a lot or am easily offended or anything, more so I'm emotionally aware and enjoy deep emotional conversation. As far as being sensitive to what others say about me, I've certainly learned to have thick skin by this point, and my individual sensitivity is expressed internally nowadays. Also, I like deep emotional relationships where I can also express a lot of sensitivity.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
I'm sensitive but compared to others in my life, I look insensitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.