Would you rather?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLdude13

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
As the title suggests, here is a would you rather type question. Please respond and post your own questions too!

Would you rather
A) Have an unlimited amount of Goodnites that fit perfectly and rarely leak.
B) Have 100 of your favorite diaper for the rest of your life.

A. Simply for the fact that I could indulge whenever.

Would you rather...
A. Have an adult sized diaper that looks like pampers/huggies from our youth

Or

B. Have our current selection from bambino only

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I'd take the Goodnites

Goodnites I suppose, It's no problem buying 100 of your favorite Diaper over time... plus whats wrong with them if they rarely leak?

Have a lifetime supply of your favorite Diaper, though you have to become urinary incontinent, or 100 of your favorite diapers?

Last edited:
And the point of the thread was lost... The idea is to answer the question in the last post and then ask a new one.

Would you rather be incontinent than from the day you were born or be born mute?

Neither are going to be able to manage my Incontinence.

Well I prefer diapers more than pull ups so I would probably choose the 100 of my favorite for life. Provided I can still get other kinds of diapers. For the second one definitely want adult sized huggies/pampers/luvs.

Would you rather

A. Be able to wear openly without judgment and have to change yourself

Or

B. Only be able to wear when someone forces you to and you must be changed by someone else

If issues 100 would not last long

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I'm going to answer bigbluehusky's question that was skipped over.

If I'm understanding correctly, B. Getting different brands all through Bambino would be so much easier and cost less. I don't have any memories of Pampers nor have I seen an open package since then. There would be no nostalgia for me.

Would you rather...

A. receive $1000 to spend only on ABDL products

or

B. receive $1,000,000 to spend on anything but not be allowed to even look at anything ABDL-related for 5 years

Sprinkles said:
Would you rather...

or

B. receive $1,000,000 to spend on anything but not be allowed to even look at anything ABDL-related for 5 years

I'd go with B for sure. Only 5 years? I'm young and a million dollars would make my family's and close friend's lives much better.
I'm already not too AB oriented so it would just be more good than bad. Then whatever is left I can go indulge in some stuff and things besides diapers, cause I can't just stop needing diapers :p

I love goodnites, so i would choose them

Sprinkles said:
Would you rather...

or

I'll be waving at you from my new Ferrari, in my Dry24/7s, hahaha ;D

Lol people. You are supposed to answer the last question, then ask one your self.
Lets try this again.

A, $1000 now. Being an abdl is a part of who I am. Denying who I am for any length of time isn't worth it for any amount of money.

Would you rather be an ab/dl and accepted by others around you, or only have a diaper fetish you have to keep behind locked doors?

Would you rather A be able to wear diapers but not mess or wet, or B (lose all toilet privileges)/(be incontinent).

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Good nites and huggies for the win!

Sprinkles said:
I'm going to answer bigbluehusky's question that was skipped over.

If I'm understanding correctly, B. Getting different brands all through Bambino would be so much easier and cost less. I don't have any memories of Pampers nor have I seen an open package since then. There would be no nostalgia for me.

Would you rather...

or

I am really greedy so I might take the 1 million dollars but I don't want to go without the diapers. I could do without the other abdl things for 5 years but not sure about diapers

This is just funny.

We are supposed to answer the LAST question (not the first). Then ask one yourself.

Currently there isn't even a question on the board, so maybe we should go back to my last unanswered question and try this again.

I'd choose to be accepted as abdl, it would take some of the stress away from me.

Would you rather

1. Have a job where you couldn't ever be padded up.

Or

B. Have a job you could wear padding to, however you'd have to have out visible in some fashion when you wore.

I have never tried any adult ones so I don't know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back